Twitter: Bradlee Anae impressing in camp

Batman1980

Reaction score
Yeah, OK if you say so. He might actually get a chance to play this season.

Right now DE is Lawrence, Gregory and a bunch of maybe's. If none of the unprovens impress in camp and pre-season, I expect them to sign another Griffen/Quinn/Hardy type before the season.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember Colston Weatherington being a pre-season darling but never contributing in real games. Hopefully Anae is different.
Lol! There are a dozen or more preseason “stars” from our past that had “a great camp”. Remember Isiah Stanback? Rico Gathers? The great Beau Morgan? Dustin Vaughn? The list could on and on.

Not in any way knocking Bradlee Anae. I do hope he pans out, and he could. But I can’t help but laugh at the hype we get every preseason. It’s all part of what makes this stuff so fun though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Minimum of 12 sacks with consistent playing time.

LOL........if only he could earn playing time he would be great. "flashes" dont mean diddly. In fact, they wreak of inconsistency. We dont want "flashes" we want consistent dominance or consistent pressure and making plays.

Like Gregory blowing up everything all practice long yesterday.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL........if only he could earn playing time he would be great. "flashes" dont mean diddly. In fact, they wreak of inconsistency. We dont want "flashes" we want consistent dominance or consistent pressure and making plays.

Like Gregory blowing up everything all practice long yesterday.

If you really want to see dominance keep talking to me this way.