Twitter: Bradlee Anae impressing in camp

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
All jokes aside, Anae could be a factor this season. Former defensive coordinator Mike Nolan simply didn't play Anae just like he failed to use Randy Gregory out of some strange allegiance to Aldon Smith. Let's give this kid a chance and see what he can do.
You should know by now that common sense is not encouraged here.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Chiefs DE Frank Clark is looking at 3 years in jail. Take a look at the Chiefs DEs:

“Clark faces potential discipline from the NFL, but Reid indicated that if Clark is suspended the team is confident with Alex Okafor, Taco Charlton, Mike Danna and Joshua Kaindoh at defensive end.”

stunned-silence-gif-3.gif

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
It’s been well documented that the last Defensive coordinator played favorites. Give this dude some real playing time, and set up the “Eat my Crow” thread. I can’t wait.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Right now DE is Lawrence, Gregory and a bunch of maybe's. If none of the unprovens impress in camp and pre-season, I expect them to sign another Griffen/Quinn/Hardy type before the season.
Basham already here bet hes better then he seems on paper..

quickccc

Reaction score
Right now DE is Lawrence, Gregory and a bunch of maybe's. If none of the unprovens impress in camp and pre-season, I expect them to sign another Griffen/Quinn/Hardy type before the season.

i would Never say Never, but i would only expect that (going after star name vets) if they did NOT see anything promising with the backup reserves
...and last year they knew they'd be a month without gregory to start the season.

quickccc

Reaction score
barring an setback injury, i expect Anae to continue to shine and impress in pass rush drills, he just has a knack for that art.
Never know when an injury to the starters, could force our reserves to step up with the pass rush .

what I would like to see is how Anae grades out vs Tyron and Lael ..the first teamers - the best opposite -competition on the roster .

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Chiefs DE Frank Clark is looking at 3 years in jail. Take a look at the Chiefs DEs:

“Clark faces potential discipline from the NFL, but Reid indicated that if Clark is suspended the team is confident with Alex Okafor, Taco Charlton, Mike Danna and Joshua Kaindoh at defensive end.”
Geezus… Okafor is about 50 years old and Taco’s IQ is about 50. The other two I’ve never even heard of.

Maybe Mahomes and Tyreek can play DE too?