WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I take all this with a grain of salt

Jaylon “impressed” in camp two seasons ago and he has been awful

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell yah..................if he starts kicking butt. The problem is typically great pass rushers show up early and often.
Well after 1 day he's already got Mike McCarthy bringing up his plays. Tomsula wouldn't even put Randy out there last year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well after 1 day he's already got Mike McCarthy bring up his plays. Tomsula wouldn't even put Randy out there last year.

Problem is he had an entire rookie season where he did nothing and the DE position was desperate for pass rushers.

Ill be intrigued if he starts dominating preseason games. If he doesnt Im not sure there is much hope for him.

817Gill

Reaction score
I think Gallimore is gonna be a player, he showed flashes last year and rookie DTs usually need an offseason in the weight room.
And boy did he use the off-season for that lol. Dude looks yocked when they pan across the DT group. Multiple reporters say he looks bigger than Bohanna from a distance and not in a fat way. Dudes arms are massive now. Would love to see him break out as a top young up and coming DT.

Will probably start at the 3T and slide to 1T on passing downs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And boy did he use the off-season for that lol. Dude looks yocked when they pan across the DT group. Multiple reporters say he looks bigger than Bohanna from a distance and not in a fat way. Dudes arms are massive now. Would love to see him break out as a top young up and coming DT.

Will probably start at the 3T and slide to 1T on passing downs.

The second year is usually when DT's break out. I think Gallimore has a chance to be a real force this season.

johneric8

Reaction score
I was an Anae guy long before Fat Mike got a hold of him.
Well I hope your guy shows up and makes some contributions. For me Anae was a guy with potential that the didn't show enough to
get on the field last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anae and Gregory may have been our best pass rushers a year ago and Nolan refused to play either
Guys got reps though...Gregory got reps...Anae got NONE......are basically none. There was something there....I think it was more than Nolan not playing him. Reggie Robinson suffered the same fate. I think Anae is going to need to do SOMETHING in preseason to gain some reps......I don't know if just showing up in training camp and practice is enough.