Signed by Cowboys Bradlee Anae Re-Signed To The Practice Squad

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think Sprinkle is the odd man out once everyone is healthy.
Clearly the other three are better overall, but he is the only true "blocking TE"

The question is does that matter.

At least one of Jarwin/Schultz won't be here next year so McKeon is earmarked for TE2...so they have to keep him no doubt.

817Gill

Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing McKeon especially with Jarwin hurting, he might be Shultz replacement next season.
McKeon has looked good in camps and PS. He honestly has the look of a guy who can eventually give us what Shultz is. Would be happier with cutting Jarwin and resigning Shultz if no one offers him too much.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
McKeon has looked good in camps and PS. He honestly has the look of a guy who can eventually give us what Shultz is. Would be happier with cutting Jarwin and resigning Shultz if no one offers him too much.
It's going to be tough keeping some of our players, it would be nice if McKeon can be like Wilson and show enough to allow the more expensive player to play elsewhere. I would like Shultz to return, but much rather keep a Gregory around.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm interested in seeing McKeon especially with Jarwin hurting, he might be Shultz replacement next season.

I’m sure the hopes so.

They’re definitely going to need a replacement.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll admit, I thought for sure someone would pick him up.

I still think he can play at this level.

Bold prediction: Anae will be a 8-12 sack guy per year in the next couple years.

anigif_sub-buzz-32251-1495573989-10.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They will. And we can’t afford him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've always been high on him also.

But there's something that we aren't seeing that makes his college game not translate at this level.

He is also kind of buried here.

Kamaras emergence didn't help Anae at all.

We are probably asking a little too much from Basham right now, but I can't see Anae even getting the chance to get his game right barring a serious wave of injury at DE.

What am I missing with Kamara?

What is the ‘emergence’?

:huh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's going to be tough keeping some of our players, it would be nice if McKeon can be like Wilson and show enough to allow the more expensive player to play elsewhere. I would like Shultz to return, but much rather keep a Gregory around.

Me too. I think Gregory is their one ‘splurge’ this year.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha!

Made the team out of nowhere to become a backup.

All relative lol.

OK, I was wondering if I was missing something, because I've never see him actually DO anything on the field and I'm shocked that he's still on the roster at this point.

fivetwos

Reaction score
OK, I was wondering if I was missing something, because I've never see him actually DO anything on the field and I'm shocked that he's still on the roster at this point.
Agreed, but if not for Kamara, Anae would probably still be here. That's really what I meant.

Probably could have chosen words a little better.

Anae is back but I'd be stunned if he makes the team next season. He won't get a real chance.

I had high hopes for him and Reggie Robinson, but 2020 was still a grand slam draft.

2021 isn't looking so bad either. Keep doing that Dallas and things are gonna be ok!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed, but if not for Kamara, Anae would probably still be here. That's really what I meant.

Probably could have chosen words a little better.

No biggie, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Anae is back but I'd be stunned if he makes the team next season. He won't get a real chance.

I expected that this season, but here we are after Week 8 and he's still around.

I had high hopes for him and Reggie Robinson, but 2020 was still a grand slam draft.

2021 isn't looking so bad either. Keep doing that Dallas and things are gonna be ok!

Both will get one last shot next year, but both should rent and not buy.

Reaction score
I’ll admit, I thought for sure someone would pick him up.

I still think he can play at this level.

Bold prediction: Anae will be a 8-12 sack guy per year in the next couple years.
This is bold. I'll give you that

But if he hasn't shown this kind of ability by now, he never will