Bradshaw Says Garrett Should Go

links18

Reaction score
A couple of minutes ago on Fox Pregame. He says they need a coach who can instill fear in the players. Long says that's not fair to Garrett. Strahan blames Jerry again. Menefee says Jerry empowers too many questionable characters. Jimmy keeps mostly quiet.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread!

I've wanted a new coach for years, but now I don't know who. If we could get Harbaugh out of Michigan that would be my top choice. Doubt he would leave however.

Tommy

Reaction score
When Terry Bradshaw speaks the NFL world listens! I can't believe that guy isn't coaching a team somewhere!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure Jerry is looking for a bright, young head coach that can be the face of the franchise.

A head coach that instills fear in the players? I'm all for it, but that remains difficult with an owner that enables the players.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yeah and then every other one of the guys said it's not really Jason because nothing would change with any other coach with Jerry around.

Rinse...repeat...

Can't say they don't have a point.

Just wanted to say that before the next person shows up, says like it or lump it, Jerry is not going anywhere and demands my fan card.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ahh, nothing like an offhand comment from the hated Terry Bradshaw to get everyone all upset.

Even though he is not the brightest bulb, he has a point.

Head coaches have to go.

Jerry Jones is like the Soup ****.

This is what comes from living under a Jones regime.

We are still going to want the soup.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread!

I've wanted a new coach for years, but now I don't know who. If we could get Harbaugh out of Michigan that would be my top choice. Doubt he would leave however.

PAYTON!!!

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Terry hasn't been a fan of Garrett since his first year. Early in JG's head coaching career, Terry said he could never play for someone like that. Just doesn't like his personality/style.

Aven8

Reaction score
Bradshaw sees all the local media since he lives in Southlake. So it's not like he's the far off NE media member spewing chunks.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
A couple of minutes ago on Fox Pregame. He says they need a coach who can instill fear in the players. Long says that's not fair to Garrett. Strahan blames Jerry again. Menefee says Jerry empowers too many questionable characters. Jimmy keeps mostly quiet.

Strahan is correct. It's one thing to hire a coach but it is a whole other thing to empower a coach. Nobody can succeed with Jerry meddling in everything. That is why the past 20 years have been a waste.

reddyuta

Reaction score
utter bull****.our "questionable players" are our stars who produce every game.