Bradshaw - Under shoulder pain for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

Cowboys cant rehab Dak. Reaching out to the Rangers for help. Time to amputate.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
:omg:But, but but, his arm might actually be broken in 3 places!!! They just don't want to admit it!!

Well then he needs to stop going to those places........ And the backups are ridiculous. If Gilbert was on another team he would be battling for the #3 QB position, maybe.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
As long as the current backup QB’s are in place, I would not worry about Dak’s injury. Now if Jerry goes out and makes a major trade to bring in a QB, then I would be worried.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol....you are a funny guy.

On one hand you ask us to take your medical assessment seriously...on the other predicting a Brady beat down and using jaylon-like pr.

Very well done.

Cowboy Lover--- i am what your username is.....i can get so angry when they play bad and so excited when they play well.....but i just hope our new DC has more influence on the team than just defense....i realize
he had some very forgetful games at Atlanta ...how do you lose when you are up 28-3 in 3rd quarter of super bowl?????....then last year how do you let cowboys make majical comeback game #2????
but he said himself he is much better when he can focus only as DC....and i believe him....hope Kellen Moore can get as much out of our offensive potential as our DC will out of defense....if so we are top 5 in the league

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
giphy.gif

mr Hawkeye---you nailed it man...i fell out of my wheelchair laughing so hard.....but its way too late....the Plat bet is in...( althought i never gamble )........time for a Bucs beatdown week 1

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy Lover--- i am what your username is.....i can get so angry when they play bad and so excited when they play well.....but i just hope our new DC has more influence on the team than just defense....i realize
he had some very forgetful games at Atlanta ...how do you lose when you are up 28-3 in 3rd quarter of super bowl?????....then last year how do you let cowboys make majical comeback game #2????
but he said himself he is much better when he can focus only as DC....and i believe him....hope Kellen Moore can get as much out of our offensive potential as our DC will out of defense....if so we are top 5 in the league
I dig. I didn't mean my comment to be rude or insulting. It was just the dichotomy of it struck me as...some humor.

Kellen Moore is the key here. He just MUST manage this dynamic offense...in a smart, effective...and unpredictable way.

Go Cowboys!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

For some reason i believe in DQ more than in KM... hope KM steps up and is more (no pun intended) skillful in attacking the weaknesses of the opponent and not becoming predictable. Especially in the red zone, where he is predictable and thus winds up kicking FGs.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The question Bradshaw asked was if the strain was under the shoulder. Dak’s first sentence was that yes it was under the shoulder.

He didn’t sidestep at all, in fact he addressed that first, he just didn’t get into details.

Has no one thought of the fact that Dak’s been explaining this thing since it happened? He’s probably tired of saying the same thing over and over and over.

I always laugh when I see conspiracy theories when teams and players are sketchy about diagnosis. There is an obvious competitive benefit to not having medical info public.

Status
Not open for further replies.