Bradshaw - Under shoulder pain for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Dak dodged the question so this means

Per the interweb:

You’ve Injured a Muscle

A frequent and common reason for shoulder blade pain is a muscle strain, also known as a pulled muscle. This may result from overuse or stress on the arms or upper back.

A muscle may also become strained if you’ve slept in a new bed, a new position, or even recently started a new exercise program. Bad posture may also play a part. When you slouch forward, it places stress on the muscles in the back. As a result, you may feel pain under your shoulder blade.

Translation: Career over due to bad posture formed from dragging around a leprechaun sack of Jerry's gold.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak was clearly avoiding the question on the shoulder injury and was obviously hiding something.

If this was something just routine or minor, any normal person would have been completely open about it.

I think that this is a lot worse than anyone is saying, but I hope I’m wrong.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak dodged the question so this means

Per the interweb:

You’ve Injured a Muscle

A frequent and common reason for shoulder blade pain is a muscle strain, also known as a pulled muscle. This may result from overuse or stress on the arms or upper back.

A muscle may also become strained if you’ve slept in a new bed, a new position, or even recently started a new exercise program. Bad posture may also play a part. When you slouch forward, it places stress on the muscles in the back. As a result, you may feel pain under your shoulder blade.

Translation: Career over due to bad posture formed from dragging around a leprechaun sack of Jerry's gold.

Are you trying to tell us what a muscle strain means?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak was clearly avoiding the question on the shoulder injury and was obviously hiding something.

If this was something just routine or minor, any normal person would have been completely open about it.

I think that this is a lot worse than anyone is saying, but I hope I’m wrong.

I simply dont trust the Cowboys FO with the injury nonsense. They downplay everything and lots of times its a big time issue. Im also on board thinking this is worse than they say it is. Any kind of strain on your throwing shoulder is bad news for a QB.

817Gill

Reaction score
Him sidestepping the question and going right back to the ankle did make me nervous. I don't think it's something major, but it doesn't seem minor either.
The question Bradshaw asked was if the strain was under the shoulder. Dak’s first sentence was that yes it was under the shoulder.

He didn’t sidestep at all, in fact he addressed that first, he just didn’t get into details.

Has no one thought of the fact that Dak’s been explaining this thing since it happened? He’s probably tired of saying the same thing over and over and over.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The question Bradshaw asked was if the strain was under the shoulder. Dak’s first sentence was that yes it was under the shoulder.

He didn’t sidestep at all, in fact he addressed that first, he just didn’t get into details.

Has no one thought of the fact that Dak’s been explaining this thing since it happened? He’s probably tired of saying the same thing over and over and over.
Yup, that's what I heard too. :thumbup:

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score

Because we've been told many times by the organization things aren't serious and they are, La'el being the most recent example

Status
Not open for further replies.