Bradshaw - Under shoulder pain for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brax

Reaction score
I’m just not gonna worry unless this drags out beyond 2 weeks like the initial reports indicated.

Still 5 weeks to go before games count. A ton of time.
I wouldn't worry until game 1, this is just something to fill the void of of the talking heads.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"The Cowboys are downplaying it, but I think when your franchise quarterback is missing the amount of time he's missing, I tend to think it's probably a little bit more significant than what they have led on."- Troy Aikman

Do you think the same about Aikman?
What's the diagnosis? "I think?"
Or are you going to come back with something about how many "likes" I have?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What's the diagnosis? "I think?"
Or are you going to come back with something about how many "likes" I have?
It's your right to keep your head in the sand and not read between the lines.

It's my right to think something fishy is going on and everything is not on the up and up.

We'll know soon enough.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's your right to keep your head in the sand and not read between the lines.

It's my right to think something fishy is going on and everything is not on the up and up.

We'll know soon enough.
Explain how my head is in the sand. Do you have some insider information?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Explain how my head is in the sand. Do you have some insider information?
Your head is in the sand because you are downplaying (like the Cowboys PR team) the injury. You wanting Dak to not be hurt is not going to somehow make it so. You're not putting some kind of energy into the universe that will make his arm better.

Dak has not threw a meaningful pass since Week 4 of last year. Do you really think if it was just a "sore arm" that he'd sit out like that and miss much needed reps with his teammates? He doesn't want to look rusty and embarrass himself Week 1, so you and I both know that he wants to get as much practice to be game ready as possible. The fact that this is not happening is concerning for anyone that pays attention to the writing on the wall.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Your head is in the sand because you are downplaying (like the Cowboys PR team) the injury. You wanting Dak to not be hurt is not going to somehow make it so. You're not putting some kind of energy into the universe that will make his arm better.

Dak has not threw a meaningful pass since Week 4 of last year. Do you really think if it was just a "sore arm" that he'd sit out like that and miss much needed reps with his teammates? He doesn't want to look rusty and embarrass himself Week 1, so you and I both know that he wants to get as much practice to be game ready as possible. The fact that this is not happening is concerning for anyone that pays attention to the writing on the wall.
It's been listed as a muscle strain after an MRI, which is relatively minor considering all they are doing is resting him. If it were anything to worry about he would need a procedure.
I never said it was just "sore" so don't put words in my mouth. It also has zero to do with what I "wan." What the hell are you even talking about.

It boggles my mind that some fans don't comprehend what precaution is. Unless you have any evidence on the contrary, it's a muscle strain. In which you don't force throws and make it worse because some guy on the internet thinks he should be riffling "meaningful throws in the offseason.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's been listed as a muscle strain after an MRI, which is relatively minor considering all they are doing is resting him. If it were anything to worry about he would need a procedure.
I never said it was just "sore" so don't put words in my mouth. It also has zero to do with what I "wan." What the hell are you even talking about.

It boggles my mind that some fans don't comprehend what precaution is. Unless you have any evidence on the contrary, it's a muscle strain. In which you don't force throws and make it worse because some guy on the internet thinks he should be riffling "meaningful throws in the offseason.
We'll see soon enough. It's not like he can hide it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So no evidence, got it.
Talking to people so star blind like yourself is just not fun. You're just being incredibly defensive about everything.

You're nervous about the "sore arm". We get it. You don't have to pretend everything is okay, we understand.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry until game 1, this is just something to fill the void of of the talking heads.
id be less worried if he comes in the 3rd PS game as most vets do..if hes doesnt i would start to question the injury more.. right now no big deal..

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Aikman's comments were interesting. We all know he has rock solid sources all over the organization. So he's definitely not shooting from the hip. So yes I do believe the Cowboys are downplaying the injury. The question is just how severe is the injury.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Aikman's comments were interesting. We all know he has rock solid sources all over the organization. So he's definitely not shooting from the hip. So yes I do believe the Cowboys are downplaying the injury. The question is just how severe is the injury.
Bingo.

I think if we see them go after a legit veteran QB to be the "back up" in the next couple of weeks we'll know how serious it is.

You just gotta be able to read between the lines.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
drugs are bad, mkay.

SP-DAB_Viacom_SouthPark_GalleryWrappedCanvas_AllSizes_Image01_1024x1024.jpg
I just get tired of this notion that people think they get other people so worked up.
I probably could have replied a little more succinctly. :oops:

conner01

Reaction score
The question Bradshaw asked was if the strain was under the shoulder. Dak’s first sentence was that yes it was under the shoulder.

He didn’t sidestep at all, in fact he addressed that first, he just didn’t get into details.

Has no one thought of the fact that Dak’s been explaining this thing since it happened? He’s probably tired of saying the same thing over and over and over.
That was talked about in the pre game too
I don’t see it being anything more than over working

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why didnt he come to the game? It must be serious IMO if you dont go to the game.
I know right? A real leader would have been there for his guys. It's just a "sore arm'. It's not like standing there doing nothing was going to injury you more. He's soft.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

He has thrown several hundred passes since then And it is not threw and you do not know what you are talking about. You are just making noise

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He has thrown several hundred passes since then And it is not threw and you do not know what you are talking about. You are just making noise
"MEANINGFUL PASS"

Here you are trying to correct something when you capitalize "And" and don't use periods at the end of sentences.

Be the change you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.