Brand new UK based Cowboys fan

Crosbie

Reaction score
Sorry didn’t mean to double-post. Feel free to delete this if a mod spots it!

Thanks Londy. My plan is to watch the entire season so I’ll see what I can find in the depths of YouTube.

Crosbie

Reaction score
SB XXVII is definitely on YouTube (watched it recently), should be plenty of other SB's and NFC champ games from that era available for free on sites like YouTube and Dailymotion.

Cheers Londy. I want to watch the entire season so I’ll try and dig all the games out of the depths of YouTube.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry for dobbing You in, consider it payback for tipping off the result of the Monday Night game, which I'm currently watching lol (My own stupid fault, I know it's a risk coming on here before watching any games I've recorded)
Loved the draw between Liverpool & City, but I don't see anybody beating City this year, if Chelsea can win a Cup and finish top 3, I'll consider it a successful Season, 2 of Spurs, Man Utd and the Gooners out of Champions League qualification would be the icing on the cake.
Runny's advice about checking out the early '90's Team is good, that was a Great Team, shoulda, coulda won more than 3 Championships, but Jerry's ego chased off Coach JJ and replaced Him with a Clown School graduate.
Wow, it went right over your head that he called you old!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's still time, my friend...there's still time. Get out now before you become frustrated, mind-blown, confused, disappointed and hopeless. You have your entire life in front of you so don't make a rational decision without doing your research beforehand. Take a look at the Browns. They're a young team with an owner who trusts a GM enough to hire one and who is willing to hand the keys over to the mothership. Or, jump on board the Ram's train as they have a brilliant young coach who is constantly developing new ways to move the chains without making his team predictable. Run....run far away. I wish you nothing but luck, the enjoyment of watching your team trend upwards and continued happiness of being a content fan.

Now, if you're as stubborn, dumb and delusional like the rest of us...:welcome:!!!!!!! As we like to say around these parts, it's always better to suffer with someone else than it is to alone. :laugh:
Hold on Doll. It'd be his luck to switch allegiances, and have Jerry croak the next day, leading to a chain reaction of coaches getting **** canned and the Cowboys becoming a perennial juggernaut!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Oh crap! Sorry brother, I saw the avatar out of the corner of my eye and thought you were Xelda!! Lol
Don't rise too quickly, don't want you hurting those hips ;)
At least My creaky hips are doing better than Runny's eyes.
Sean Lee, helmet off, in white..…. Bill Bates, helmet on, In blue...….nearly identical.