Brand new UK based Cowboys fan

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hahah. I like to try and add a bit more character to introductions than just "Err hello, I err, I guess I'm new here... uhmmmmmmm.... Go Cowboys?" You guys have been a great welcoming committee, I am honoured. Yea, that's right right, I said HONOURED.
Add a random nonsense phrase to Your Posts every now and then and say it's British Slang, that really tickles Their Ferrets.

Crosbie

Reaction score
Thanks for all the new welcomes, conversation and suggestion from Londy. I don't generally use nonsensical phrases just as a method of discombobulating the Yanks. I find using actual English words is enough to make their heads all higgledy-piggledy, topsy-survy and generally skew-whiff, me old Tingelator.

Crosbie

Reaction score
Hahaha. Everybody already seen the game I presume before I go ahead and spill the beans, potentially ruining anybody's plans for tonight?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hahaha. Everybody already seen the game I presume before I go ahead and spill the beans, potentially ruining anybody's plans for tonight?
Go to the "Fan Zone". You can see what everyone is saying about the game there, and guage who's seen it. (Hint: Everyone)
;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
;) How 'bout dem Cowboys, huh?!
Looked like a good team yesterday!
No, no, no, a rare talent like Crosbo would be wasted Minnionating, I'm thinking of proposing Him for Head of European Development at The PJG's next AGM (I'll retain My Primary Responsibility of keeping the french away from Our Board).
So, a minion! Sorry, it's early here and I've been up since 2:30....."AGM"?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Looked like a good team yesterday!

So, a minion! Sorry, it's early here and I've been up since 2:30....."AGM"?
My bad, forgot Our motto "Europe don't matter"

Annual General Meeting.
Kinda like a Board Meeting and Christmas Piss-Up mashed together (but not held at Christmas, that'd interfere with the Christmas Piss-Up).

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Annual General Meeting.
Kinda like a Board Meeting and Christmas Piss-Up mashed together (but not held at Christmas, that'd interfere with the Christmas Piss-Up).
Believe it or not, that's what actually came to mind, but I was unsure about the "General" part. It seemed to ordinary for you.