BREAKING NEWS Brandin Cooks out with knee infection

Creeper

Reaction score
The excuses for Jerry are piling up already. But I see this is a good news bad news scenario. The Good news is they can activate Flournoy and let him get some experience. The bad news is the play calling will ignore him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I actually hope this means more Turpin. I think he has the speed that Cooks no longer displays. Put him in the slot and use him like we did Beasley. Of course, he's got to make the catches or he won't be out there for long.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What’s not worth it? A second and a certain QB? How do we know what they want unless they ask? IE:Derrick Henry. WTBS, The hats the most you want to give up?
No thanks, we don't like to ask, we want people to come to us ONLY. We're above everyone else, we're greater and stronger!!!! lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I actually hope this means more Turpin. I think he has the speed that Cooks no longer displays. Put him in the slot and use him like we did Beasley. Of course, he's got to make the catches or he won't be out there for long.
Who the hell else will we jet sweep to death then?????

coult44

Reaction score
Who the hell else will we jet sweep to death then?????
I say bring up Flournoy, and make him #2 not #3. Nothing is impressing me about the South Alabama super star Jalen Tolbert. He’s a head case and hurts as much as he helps.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I say bring up Flournoy, and make him #2 not #3. Nothing is impressing me about the South Alabama super star Jalen Tolbert. He’s a head case and hurts as much as he helps.
Knowing the Cowboys we don't do stuff like this, we have to wait for guys to have HUGE games before we move them ahead of someone else

Cmac

Reaction score
Hunter Renfrow......sitting on a couch......decent slot guy......waiting by the phone.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Cooks 9 catches 91 yards and a TD . 2024
This is not Tank or Parsons level loss . Ryan Flournoy this will finally force MM hand and activate him .