Twitter: Brandon Carr brought in for a visit

MikeB80

Reaction score
MM really doesnt want earl then if that’s the case lol

probably speaks to the fact that the reality is that this team is not as talented as people love to say it is from April to August. Now they have to play actual football games and you can't hide the problem areas.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

What do you guys say? Should we bring in Brandon Carr...

anSqjeY.png

This just sounds stupid. It seems MM is trying his hardest to walk around thomas. Thomas is a leader on the field, it didnt work in Baltimore because their leadership was already established. He's not the type of player to sit back and watch. Dallas needs that type of player on defense. Nobody can convince me that ET wsouldnt make this defense better from the first time he steps on the field. MM and Nolan said all offseason they wanted ballhawks. Carr is a ballhawk?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Looking to bring some leadership to the very young DB group.

I didn't realize this but Carr has never missed a game in his career.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This tweet makes looking at carr more stupid. Because thats what Woods is best at. Playing closer to the LOS. Thats why they had brought in Clinton Dix to be that high S.
wow thats out of left field, interesting..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
This tweet makes looking at carr more stupid. Because thats what Woods is best at. Playing closer to the LOS. Thats why they had brought in Clinton Dix to be that high S.

Depends what Carr costs. If he's cheap enough, it may mean nothing about ET or anyone else. May just be a good pick up.

We've got nothing at S but Woods. ET at FS, Carr/Woods compete for Box/Backup, then we have decent depth.

Sydla

Reaction score
This just seems like more fodder that the front office has serious reservations about Thomas.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
He was decent in Baltimore and a solid guy for us..

I wonder if he has anything left?

Question, why would we bring in Carr? Carr was average at best when he was a CB for us previously. We overpaid him and he is not better than what we have on team now. I was out rather pay ET or stick with what we currently have. A complete waste of time if you ask me!

Wood

Reaction score
If this is true they are not interested in Earl Thomas.

trust me that other shoe drops within next 7 days. With Gregory reinstated Jerry will add Thomas and put on the greatest show NFL has ever seen (not saying it will be successful but who wouldn't watch every minute of that collection of players).