Twitter: Brandon Carr brought in for a visit

CapnB

Reaction score
Carr took a covid test while he visited. Not sure if everyone has done that or not.I know before they practice after being signed from everything ive read so far. So who knows.

Carson

Reaction score
Carr took a covid test while he visited. Not sure if everyone has done that or not.I know before they practice after being signed from everything ive read so far. So who knows.

Pretty sure he’s going to sign.

If I’m not mistaken, when a player visits, it’s with the intentions on signing a player especially with COVID

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Umm, everyone is tested and can't meet if they don't pass.

Are you unclear on how viruses spread?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Playing safety? Jerry wasn't kidding when he said they would be exploring every avenue to fill the Safety void.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense looking into signing Carr. There are some rumblings that Lewis may go onto short-term IR today, they need more depth at the CB position, it's a bonus that he has some experience playing safety as well. We need to understand, if he is signed, it's more about a backup role. He is a terrific locker room guy who would be a great influence on our younger players and is perhaps the most durable player in his time.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Depends what Carr costs. If he's cheap enough, it may mean nothing about ET or anyone else. May just be a good pick up.

We've got nothing at S but Woods. ET at FS, Carr/Woods compete for Box/Backup, then we have decent depth.
Theres a saying you get what you pay for. Fans around these parts always ask for bargains then cry about said bargain when "you get what you pay for"

LittleD

Reaction score
At least Carr is a decent player most likely better than Heath. He would be top notch in the locker room and a guy we liked who was overpaid on his first stop.
ET would be a locker room and coach killer. He would be a terrible team player and doesn't like teammates.