RELEASED Brandon Carr cut

Mr_437

Reaction score

I was joking when I wrote yesterday the Cowboys would bring in another OT when they sorely need a DT n S.

Waiting on the Brandon Carr tell all interview, so we can hear the nonsense this team is doing.

Reactions: CWR

Rayman70

Reaction score
can you SEE it guys? This farce known as Mike McCarthy has absolutely no clue/plan of what we are doing. NONE. He is throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. This is NOT how you improve as a team. I am close to just wanting to fire all the coaches...or at least make major changes .

kskboys

Reaction score
Irrelevant. Completely. He was nothing more than an aging vet we brought in to kick the tires on.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Lol, like every other FA we sign Carr was considered a solid pick up a few weeks ago.

anyone with a brain knew he was dog excrement. If he looked decent in Baltimore it was because they have enough to cover him up

robertfchew

Reaction score
can you SEE it guys? This farce known as Mike McCarthy has absolutely no clue/plan of what we are doing. NONE. He is throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. This is NOT how you improve as a team. I am close to just wanting to fire all the coaches...or at least make major changes .

I'd be 100% fine firing them all today. It's only been 4 games but they've been a disaster we don't have time for that. Let jerry go down to the field and do what he's always wanted, call every play.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Anybody else wondering just how bad Ha Ha Dix had to be in order for this band of vandals to make the team and he got cut ? You simply not about to tell me this collection of guys we have just thoroughly outplayed him based on what we've seen the last 4 weeks. There's some wrong here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Anybody else wondering just how bad Ha Ha Dix had to be in order for this band of vandals to make the team and he got cut ? You simply not about to tell me this collection of guys we have just thoroughly outplayed him based on what we've seen the last 4 weeks. There's some wrong here.
or what if our staff..ie MM isnt the savant we thought when evaluating talent? Could it be we were wrong to cut him? Just an idea.