RELEASED Brandon Carr cut

Aven8

Reaction score
Anybody else wondering just how bad Ha Ha Dix had to be in order for this band of vandals to make the team and he got cut ? You simply not about to tell me this collection of guys we have just thoroughly outplayed him based on what we've seen the last 4 weeks. There's some wrong here.

Well we were hearing reports of all these defensive Players making plays in practice. Anae, the Ute LB, Aldon, LVE, and Diggs having 5 picks. But I guess that was just practice......

Rayman70

Reaction score
Truth is beginning to set in guys..MM isn't what we thought he was. He's being exposed. He rode the coattails of Rodgers all those years and was bailed out of endless jams. I think he is in way over his head here. He made this much more difficult than it had to be. RULE number 1 in football...DON'T TRY TO REINVENT THE WHEEL! I think they forgot about the defense. I think they got caught up in the Dak stuff...the glitz and glamor and ignored the other side of the ball. They did the bare minimum on defense in the offseason, and now look at what we have.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well we were hearing reports of all these defensive Players making plays in practice. Anae, the Ute LB, Aldon, LVE, and Diggs having 5 picks. But I guess that was just practice......
diggs has been a hot mess honestly. I just am not feelin it. He should be moved over to starting safety where he can have help, not be stuck on an island.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bro, we don’t have a choice. We have no one else! At least this dude will tackle.
when? lmao...seriously..he gets beat like a drum and then half the time misses on the tackle. The effort is very high, like on the Metcalf play where he knocked the fb out...but dude gets beat ALOT.

Carson

Reaction score
Prolly lying for clicks like when he told us La’el was fat

I mean I’m sure Carr who played in Baltimore last season, looked at our playbook and scheme and called it for what it is

Rayman70

Reaction score
My favorite combination
iu

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Truth is beginning to set in guys..MM isn't what we thought he was. He's being exposed. He rode the coattails of Rodgers all those years and was bailed out of endless jams. I think he is in way over his head here. He made this much more difficult than it had to be. RULE number 1 in football...DON'T TRY TO REINVENT THE WHEEL! I think they forgot about the defense. I think they got caught up in the Dak stuff...the glitz and glamor and ignored the other side of the ball. They did the bare minimum on defense in the offseason, and now look at what we have.

McCarthy is an average professional football coach and while a better option than Garrett, was not "the guy" that many of you here thought. If you look at his last two years in Green Bay, the very public feuds he had with his players, and the fact that he was assigned Kellen Moore to call the offense should have been big giant bat signals to the fan base that he is not the dude.

We need a culture changer. We need a coach with enough clout to not only demand but actually get contractually obligated roster authority like Jimmy and Parcells had. It is the only way to fix Dallas. Anything less and we will always end up right back here. You want to fix the Cowboys? You have to address the real problem.

The players answer to Jerry.

Ezekiel keeps fumbling? Who's doing anything about it?

Jaylon is jogging? Is he hurt? Is he dogging it? Jerry gave him $35.4M in GUARANTEES. Who's going to bench him? Who is going to demand he plays harder or if he's playing hurt, that he needs to get the proper treatment.

What other team is paying Tyrone Crawford $8M to for 5 tackles (only 1 solo tackle) in 4 games?

Own it Jerry. Understand the problem. Or fade away into the twilight a 30-year loser.

blueblood70

Reaction score
is he 23 lol because whoever that is i believe might be a safety hes got to be the worst on the team as hes in every shot where a big play is happening..

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
When you have the embarrassment of riches we have in the secondary, someone’s gotta be the odd man out.

fansince68

Reaction score
Bro, we don’t have a choice. We have no one else! At least this dude will tackle.
Mannnn...i like Diggs a lot. He is always around the ball. He's a rookie that will get better with experience. If you think Diggs is bad. Watch A Brown when he gets back, always getting burned or gets PI at crucial times.