RELEASED Brandon Carr cut

CWR

Reaction score
I have some 'words' to describe them too. I don't blame Carr, he's been a class act everywhere he's been, there's clearly a whole lot of wrong going on with the Cowboys defense.

Including me being completely wrong about Nolan and what I thought the defense could do.

When a guy like Brandon Car can't get along thats concerning. Wasnt he NFL man of the year at one point? He's always been a class act from what I've heard and read. These coaches are becoming unlikable real quick. I wonder how the rest of the roster is feeling about our new staff? Although if they played better they wouldn't have a new staff to begin with.

Mr_437

Reaction score
When a guy like Brandon Car can't get along thats concerning. Wasnt he NFL man of the year at one point? He's always been a class act from what I've heard and read. These coaches are becoming unlikable real quick. I wonder how the rest of the roster is feeling about our new staff? Although if they played better they wouldn't have a new staff to begin with.[/QUOTE]

These players are definitely playing like they don't like the coaches, and I also think they feel Nolan's defense is trash.

CWR

Reaction score

Yeah a lack of buy in could account for a lack of effort.

Alternate theory: maybe this staff told the entitled hotboyz this is how its going to be done but hotboyz feel their opinions mean more than the directives of the coaching staff so they aren't going all out? I know it sounds stupid but so many have claimed there hasn't been accountability for years. What if this is how they react to accountability and not being catered to, or given cool nicknames. Doubtful but its amusing to imagine the hotboyz pouting.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
diggs has been a hot mess honestly. I just am not feelin it. He should be moved over to starting safety where he can have help, not be stuck on an island.

Dude. My man. Come on.

A rookie CB being asked to cover the likes of Robert Woods, Julio Jones, Lockett/Metcalf, then OBJ amd Jarvis Landry?

Give the kid some slack. That's a rough slate and a ton to ask of a 2nd rounder, hell just a kid playing his first hear in the NFL with a wack-*** half way preseason at best.

Diggs is the least of our concern on the Dallas defense.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
They should have cut Poe, he forfeits every game prior to kickoff. Until everyone on the team takes a stand and shows some honor to heroes, this season is over. It is not too much to insist players honor those who serve our nation before making 8 million over 2 years, right??

My grandfather lost 95% of his company in 1944, all heroes to the nation, from all backgrounds and walks of life. Will you be silent ? Not me. Dallas Cowboy fan for 41 years straight, making a very small sacrifice to stand up for them! I served 20 years myself, and I'm telling you, those heroes need to be honored. No excuses.

Interesting take on Brandon Carr.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I thought he had one more week, but that would be great.

Awuzie has one more week, Brown will definitely be added this week because they have two spots open. Carr will resign to the Practice Squad because there are two PS squads that are basically active roster spots.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dude. My man. Come on.

A rookie CB being asked to cover the likes of Robert Woods, Julio Jones, Lockett/Metcalf, then OBJ amd Jarvis Landry?

Give the kid some slack. That's a rough slate and a ton to ask of a 2nd rounder, hell just a kid playing his first hear in the NFL with a wack-*** half way preseason at best.

Diggs is the least of our concern on the Dallas defense.
why is he even out there at all...using your info and facts you listed^ He is not ready.