Brandon Graham BPA

lkelly

Reaction score
I'd be just fine with Graham rotating with Spencer and giving Ware some rest. If he develops into a dominant pass rusher then it's a brilliant first round pick even if you think you're fine at OLB. Heck, if you are dead set on having no depth you can trade a Graham/Spencer for just about any pick down the road if they are proven pass rushers.

A rested pass rusher is a big advantage. See the Cowboys in the 1990s when they went 2 deep at each position.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i cannot see this happening with an improved Butler and brandon williams coming back.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
If he is the best player on the board, I don't have a problem with it. There are no absolutely glaring holes. The pick probably won't start at any position anyway, so I would rather have the one with the best chance of being a good player. Isn't the line "you can never have too many pass rushers"?

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
DFWJC;3264022 said:
I really like the player, but I agree...where is the fit?

I have to agree. While he is a remarkable player, we already have depth at that area. I'm looking at O-Line early in this draft.

Gaede

Reaction score
if he's the bpa, then I'm all for it.

Look at how difficult the Giants were when they had that dline. Graham, Spencer, Ware, Butler, Williams would be pretty damn impressive...

The Realist

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3264505 said:
If we select Brandon Graham in the first round , I'm slitting my wrists.

If he goes to a decent team that knows how to use him he will be a Pro Bowler in a couple years.

If he goes to no man's land.....forget it.

Wade gets his hands on him you'll be riding his nizuts.

He is a Spencer/Woodley clone.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3264610 said:
If he goes to a decent team that knows how to use him he will be a Pro Bowler in a couple years.

If he goes to no man's land.....forget it.

Wade gets his hands on him you'll be riding his nizuts.

He is a Spencer/Woodley clone.

We would have to be rooting for a spencer injury for him to even sniff the field.

this is moot anyways. We arnt touching Graham with a ten foot pole

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Graham won't make it out of the mid-first round. I can see him going to Miami easily. Big Ten school and Coach Parcells? Done deal.

LehighCowboy

Reaction score
I would prefer to get the guy who was getting double and triple teamed (and still somehow getting pressure) on the plays where Graham got his sacks -- Jared Odrick.