Video: Brandon Marshall is tired of talking about the Cowboys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
BUT.......with Dak Prescott and a potentially middle of the pack defense? Super Bowl.....

Let the hype begin.....

dancing-funny-dancing.gif

b5e4479f03e84bcbad0e56c1f4e9bd0e_md.jpg

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/EI5G0KhlnCQrrYVsf-NtxktvCkyqCSLsv3xDMXNJieJkb9s-7bHSIEdQd_Mwjc24ZP6ZH7Ho39h9QuuxHfZ6wUhAzmEY6m6WryGwAeGwvwTLilI

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Don’t blame him. Dallas gets a lot of hype and never delivers.

Even @Floatyworm has joined the hype train.

How about actually doing something in the post season for once instead of getting fat and happy against garbage opponents.

That's where you're wrong. Dallas delivers exactly what these talking heads need them to.. Ratings. All they have to do is mention the Cowboys and half the free world takes notice. Until that changes.. they will never stop talking about the Cowboys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

How about actually doing something in the post season for once instead of getting fat and happy against garbage opponents.
I don't join hype trains until AT LEAST week 8.

That's plenty of time to separate the contenders from the pretenders. Although you can still easily be fooled, because anything can happen once the playoffs start. It's all about getting hot at the right time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't join hype trains until AT LEAST week 8.

That's plenty of time to separate the contenders from the pretenders. Although you can still easily be fooled, because anything can happen once the playoffs start. It's all about getting hot at the right time.

So week 8 or 9 is when you decide to jump on the wagon or not. Got it. :muttley:
To clarify, week 8 before or after? :laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So week 8 or 9 is when you decide to jump on the wagon or not. Got it. :muttley:
There is no "wagon". This is not 1995. The Cowboys do not have "wagon" fans anymore.

I simply said by that time you're able to tell who is real contenders and who is not. There's no need to read into it so much.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A true fan is always hyped. :laugh:
Heck after the 3-13 in 1988, and knowing we would be bad in 1989, I was still hyped. At all the future changes and knew it would go up.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

If Dallas shows they can run the ball at will and hit the opposing QB at will then it’s pretty safe to assume we will be a legit contender.

If we’re throwing the ball with Dak 40 times a game and giving up 30 points a game then we’re pretenders once again.

The Cowboys recipe with Dak is a ball control offense. We are a better team when Zeke is great and Dak is doing less and just a facilitator.

The defense hitting the QB and causing havoc in the backfield would send us to another level.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no "wagon". This is not 1995. The Cowboys do not have "wagon" fans anymore.

I simply said by that time you're able to tell who is real contenders and who is not. There's no need to read into it so much.

Maybe you are so far behind you can't seethe wagon yet. :lmao:
Just having some fun with it.

I am actually that way with the defense this year, after last season, give me 3 to 5 games and see how they look.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dallas shows they can run the ball at will and hit the opposing QB at will then it’s pretty safe to assume we will be a legit contender.

If we’re throwing the ball with Dak 40 times a game and giving up 30 points a game then we’re pretenders once again.

The Cowboys recipe with Dak is a ball control offense. We are a better team when Zeke is great and Dak is doing less and just a facilitator.

The defense hitting the QB and causing havoc in the backfield would send us to another level.

Can't disagree.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
That's where you're wrong. Dallas delivers exactly what these talking heads need them to.. Ratings. All they have to do is mention the Cowboys and half the free world takes notice. Until that changes.. they will never stop talking about the Cowboys.
Nailed it. So hard.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe you are so far behind you can't seethe wagon yet. :lmao:
Just having some fun with it.

I am actually that way with the defense this year, after last season, give me 3 to 5 games and see how they look.
Agreed. You can't really judge the first couple of weeks. By week 8 or 9 the team, barring injury, should be at full potential and then you can realistically judge them better.

But me... I'm Super Bowl every year even if I know we're not going to be good. I always like to think that if we're 5-5 or 3-6 that we're going to turn it around and go on a run all the way to the Super Bowl lol