Video: Brandon Marshall is tired of talking about the Cowboys

Qcard

Reaction score
The only thing Dak should follow about Romo is getting good at throwing the football.
I agree if there is anything Dak Prescott should aspire to be is like "thrower" Romo developed into...Agreed
He should’ve done the opposite of Romo when it came to getting paid every last dime because he has put us at a disadvantage going forward when the QB position is becoming easier and easier to find.
Wrong.....Romo took a team friendly deal (Per Stephen Jones) because Romo lacked the leadership presence in the Locker.

Golf course omelete lines, Cabo trips and vacations with the team owners was Romo leadership style...

Finding QBs hasn't gotten easier....Coaches have become more progressive (by returning to the original QB mold) in allowing QBs to use their legs more and more designed Off-script plays.

The days of the Golden arm statue and lazy coaches with one style QB sysyems is Dead...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He delivered a better winning percentage than Dak.

It had to be Daltons 20 points a game!! Dak just scored too much. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Too bad Garrett wasn’t here last year. Your all time favorite combo. Dalton and Garrett. :clap:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree if there is anything Dak Prescott should aspire to be is like "thrower" Romo developed into...Agreed

Wrong.....Romo took a team friendly deal (Per Stephen Jones) because Romo lacked the leadership presence in the Locker.

Golf course omelete lines, Cabo trips and vacations with the team owners was Romo leadership style...

Finding QBs hasn't gotten easier....Coaches have become more progressive (by returning to the original QB mold) in allowing QBs to use their legs more and more designed Off-script plays.

The days of the Golden arm statue and lazy coaches with one style QB sysyems is Dead...
Only thing romo was better at throwing was picks.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
“”
It had to be Daltons 20 points a game!! Dak just scored too much. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Too bad Garrett wasn’t here last year. Your all time favorite combo. Dalton and Garrett. :clap:

I never said Dalton was better than Dak. I said Dalton would get similar team results to Dak. I was right. Learn to deal with it.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The only thing Dak should follow about Romo is getting good at throwing the football.
He should’ve done the opposite of Romo when it came to getting paid every last dime because he has put us at a disadvantage going forward when the QB position is becoming easier and easier to find.

Let's hope Dak doesn't throw as many interceptions as Romo.
In Romo's 1st 4 seasons he threw 55 interceptions
In Dak's 1st 4 seasons he threw 36.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dallas is nothing more than a mediocre team that gets hyped all the time......they are like a stripper that looks good when the lights are turned down and you are drunk but the minute the lights are turned up and you become sober reality sets in quickly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come again????
No Superbowl for us this season????:(
But Santa does live in the North pole correct????:muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You call that dancing? And it should be "my wife and me"
Spelling and grammar errors in all manner of professional literature, from science and academic papers, fiction and non-fiction, government documents...

and you are correcting someone on an internet message board. LOL.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Don't forget, being paid more money than ever. That is a part of progress. In some places, fast food workers are getting $15 hr., are there any complaints? His contract is, "the straw that broke the camel's back", looking forward to 25 years of mediocrity.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dallas is nothing more than a mediocre team that gets hyped all the time......they are like a stripper that looks good when the lights are turned down and you are drunk but the minute the lights are turned up and you become sober reality sets in quickly.

5jvnmc.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
“”

I never said Dalton was better than Dak. I said Dalton would get similar team results to Dak. I was right. Learn to deal with it.

You just said Dalton was better. LOL "Dalton is better at winning than Dak, that much has been proven"

YOu said a lot of things about Dalton and you were wrong about all of them. Laughably wrong.

ghst187

Reaction score
Sadly if he waits until the playoffs he won’t have to talk about us anymore….

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm not ready to go this far but if we stay healthy, there's no reason we can't be there knocking on the door.....as in NFCCG. The question is do we have a Super Bowl talent level team......IMO yes we do.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...o-bowl-receiver-brandon-marshall-dak-prescott
5 HOURS AGO
Former Pro Bowl WR: Cowboys 'Shifting' to Super Bowl
Someone outside the organization believes the Cowboys will end their 25-year drought
BRI AMARANTHUS
FRISCO - The Dallas Cowboys are major underdogs to win Super Bowl LVI after finishing 6-10 last season and third in the NFC East. However, some remain confident that they hoist the Vince Lombardi Trophy in 2022.

Former six-time Pro Bowl receiver-turned-TV analyst Brandon Marshall thinks the Cowboys' are a true contender in the NFC.

“The last two months, I’ve shifted,” Marshall said to TMZ Sports. “I think they’re gonna be a true contender. Dak Prescott, healthy. Defense, middle of the road; Super Bowl.”