Video: Brandon Marshall is tired of talking about the Cowboys

Qcard

Reaction score
Don’t blame him. Dallas gets a lot of hype and never delivers.

Even @Floatyworm has joined the hype train.

How about actually doing something in the post season for once instead of getting fat and happy against garbage opponents.
So you are saying Dak shouldn't follow Romo & Zeke's Cabo style leadership?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So you are saying Dak shouldn't follow Romo & Zeke's Cabo style leadership?

The only thing Dak should follow about Romo is getting good at throwing the football.

He should’ve done the opposite of Romo when it came to getting paid every last dime because he has put us at a disadvantage going forward when the QB position is becoming easier and easier to find.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ahh man i've seen a few guys not sure of the era but I feel like the above guy walked so these guys could run lol.....

1980s-dancing.gif

ElementaryIcyGazelle-size_restricted.gif

:laugh:
:lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only thing Dak should follow about Romo is getting good at throwing the football.

He should’ve done the opposite of Romo when it came to getting paid every last dime because he has put us at a disadvantage going forward when the QB position is becoming easier and easier to find.
:omg:

Romo was good at throwing the football but Dak isn't?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Dallas shows they can run the ball at will and hit the opposing QB at will then it’s pretty safe to assume we will be a legit contender.

If we’re throwing the ball with Dak 40 times a game and giving up 30 points a game then we’re pretenders once again.

The Cowboys recipe with Dak is a ball control offense. We are a better team when Zeke is great and Dak is doing less and just a facilitator.

The defense hitting the QB and causing havoc in the backfield would send us to another level.

If only we have had your mighty hero Dalton to drive the bus and lead us to 20 points a game this team would be awesome!!!

Looks like the Red Rifle will be a backup again. Fields looks like the real deal. Another season another blown prediction about Dalton. Its like old hat for you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If only we have had your mighty hero Dalton to drive the bus and lead us to 20 points a game this team would be awesome!!!

Looks like the Red Rifle will be a backup again. Fields looks like the real deal. Another season another blown prediction about Dalton. Its like old hat for you.

Dalton was better at winning while he was here and stats prove that.

Who cares what he does in Chicago. Dalton is a average player like Dak and gets similar results for less money.

And if it were me we would’ve moved up for a QB or selected Fields and told Dak bye bye.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dalton was better at winning while he was here and stats prove that.

Who cares what he does in Chicago. Dalton is a average player like Dak and gets similar results for less money.

And if it were me we would’ve moved up for a QB or selected Fields and told Dak bye bye.
Yah buddy, dalton is great. That’s why dalton is a backup and dak is getting 40 million leading the best offense in football.

You nailed it........I look forward to dak’s “similar results” this year.
Garrett and dalton, your dream HC, QB combo. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yah buddy, dalton is great. That’s why dalton is a backup and dak is getting 40 million leading the best offense in football.

You nailed it........I look forward to dak’s “similar results” this year.
Garrett and dalton, your dream HC, QB combo. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dak got 40 million because we have stooges running the team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak got 40 million because we have stooges running the team.

Their not smart like you I guess? Scoring less leads to winning, who knew? You may be onto something there. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Didn’t the stooges employ your hero Garrett for 10 years? I think your still mad they fired him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don’t blame him. Dallas gets a lot of hype and never delivers.

Even @Floatyworm has joined the hype train.

How about actually doing something in the post season for once instead of getting fat and happy against garbage opponents.

Sounds like Dalton. You hyped up dalton and he didn’t deliver.