Breaking and Bad News: Man Arrested On Steroids Claims Cowboys Connection

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
"As part of Jacobs' guilty plea, he's agreed to tell federal prosecutors in the eastern district of Texas what he knows."

Sounds like he is making the Feds think he knows something so they will sweeten the plea agreement.

or not

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hostile;1762845 said:
I agree. I've read where players laugh that anyone gets caught and how that person must be a total idiot.

It exists on every team, a lot more than the NFL catches and sanctions.

Almost all the positive tests really are because of supplements. Players take supplements to appear clean but certain ones ruin the masking agents they took to hide the 'roid usage.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
Please tell me the only Cowboys involved are;

Quincy Carter
Troy Hambrick
Ebenezer Ekuban
Sherman Williams
Mario Williams

And Bill Parcells;to aid in the growth of man-boobs so fantastic he could be a stripper with a pair of 12" heels, and a FUPA rivaling any 50+ woman.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;1762868 said:
Please tell me the only Cowboys involved are;

And Bill Parcells;to aid in the growth of man-boobs so fantastic he could be a stripper with a pair of 12" heels, and a FUPA rivaling any 50+ woman.

Now I'm going to have nightmares :eek:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Sounds like a load to me, the guy was using the Cowboys to try and pump his website thats it

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it was Romo

how does a noodle-arm like him become so good? ;)

btw, dangerdoom, you use steroids to gain weight usually, not lose it, so James wouldn't be my 1st suspect, I'd take a look at Greg Jones personally, his biceps are unusually huge and cut

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I doubt this guy would have had a warehouse full of roids so if it is true there will be paper and mail trails. Really until i hear evidence of that im going to give our guys the benefit of the doubt.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Pretty big bombshell, alright :bang2:

But anyone who is 'certain' that Dallas players, let alone Falcon players, aren't involved are overlooking the realities of professional sports...In particular, football seems pretty much the best area to take 'advantage' of steroids and I have to say it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I hope it isn't true but would it surprise me?...Not at all :mad:

DTK

Reaction score
I can see the Cowboys, but the Falcons? They suck!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

The one name that popped into my head was T.O. He lives in Atlanta. Built like a Greek statue. You know the NFL is looking for something on him.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Bull Frog;1762887 said:
Cowboys and Falcons? Obviously it's Mike Zimmer.:D

Not possible. Yes, the steroids would have been used with sound reasoning behind the idea, but would have immediatly given up 350 yards and 5 TDs

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I can pretty much guarantee Bobby Carpenter, Miles Austin, Rich Bartel and Cory Proctor are not involved. Their freakish strength and playmaking ability far surpass anything steroids can provide. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I bet Danny Snyder will be watching this situation unfold intently, he probably just bankrolled a bunch of P.I.s

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DTK;1762924 said:
I can see the Cowboys, but the Falcons? They suck!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

The one name that popped into my head was T.O. He lives in Atlanta. Built like a Greek statue. You know the NFL is looking for something on him.

this guy is based in Texas

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Matt Leher, our old left guard/center we let go was busted for steriods. theres the connection

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1762820 said:
doesn't suprise me one bit. hopefully jerry can make sure he doesn't say anymore

Jerry is paying millions and millions and millions of dollars for the Boyz to be the flagship franchise of the NFL and play in a billion dollar palace.

If this felon starts naming players..........well, lets just say accidents happen and I would be watching my back 24/7.

I think yall know what I am getting at here;)