Breaking and Bad News: Man Arrested On Steroids Claims Cowboys Connection

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
fan62;1763151 said:
Go here to see the video!

thats actually interesting. he was manufacturing the steroids. typically they trace them to the athletes via shipments and whatnot. I hope none of our guys wrote him a check.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Most players are not tested for steroids...that's the joke of the program.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Unlike the media, I'll just wait to see how this plays out before I make a judgement.

landryscorner

Reaction score
can someone tell us when nfl or espn breaks the story so i can avoid these channels for a week thanks

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
During Summer 2006, a large number of players showed significant weight gain that was attributed to the offseason weight lifting program.

I hope there is no connection between that weight gain and this story....

DC_Addict

Reaction score
Its like when a politician runs for office and is doing very well, people are hired to dig up anything negative against that party to try and bring them down. Why is this allegation just now coming out when the Cowboys are doing so well? Is this guy suggesting the cowboys might be involved because of some media agenda to defame them and cause turmoil within the cowboys organization? If this guy isn't naming names, then why would he even mention a particular team involvement?

khiladi

Reaction score
ZeroClub;1763405 said:
During Summer 2006, a large number of players showed significant weight gain that was attributed to the offseason weight lifting program.

I hope there is no connection between that weight gain and this story....

Blame Bill Parcells... :)

Kangaroo

Reaction score
theogt;1762838 said:
So his website states that he worked with players that played for the Dallas Cowboys. Yeah, that sounds legit.

Hey, wanna buy some steroids? I'll put your name on my website!

Which players and when sounds like he was doing personal training with other guys we know we can rule out old poppie pants Willie Blade from back in the day :laugh2:. The team may not know who he is but some players do work extra with a personal trainer so is it someone currently on the team or someone who use to be on the team hum Dallas and ATL connect the dots follow Zimmer (GROZ strikes again):lmao:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1763450 said:
Which players and when sounds like he was doing personal training with other guys we know we can rule out old poppie pants Willie Blade from back in the day :laugh2:. The team may not know who he is but some players do work extra with a personal trainer so is it someone currently on the team or someone who use to be on the team hum Dallas and ATL connect the dots follow Zimmer (GROZ strikes again):lmao:

I always thought Zimmer looked like he was on Roids! ;)

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
DC_Addict;1763420 said:
Its like when a politician runs for office and is doing very well, people are hired to dig up anything negative against that party to try and bring them down. Why is this allegation just now coming out when the Cowboys are doing so well? Is this guy suggesting the cowboys might be involved because of some media agenda to defame them and cause turmoil within the cowboys organization? If this guy isn't naming names, then why would he even mention a particular team involvement?

You always have to wonder about such a situation. The same type of events happened during the 90s as well. Granted, some of them merit, but a lot of them were totally false, such as the Irvin, Erik Williams rape allegations prior to going into Carolina for a playoff game. The timing was just too coincidental.