Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1762980 said:
good point, the kid

I knew you were good for something ;)

damn it...now your on to me...time to become a slacker again :D

Undisputed

Reaction score
I knew we couldn't get through the season without some kind of BS drama. KNEW IT. Was all going too well...
:bang2:

mmohican29

Reaction score
hmmm. if it's true its bad news :(. However I think the players we CURRENTLY field are clean... they seem much too high character then your typical 'roid heads. Who would you name as a suspect? I can't really think of anyone that has "blown up" and then had their performance drop through the basement when the testing policy got much stricter. (ie Merriman, Vernon Davis?)

Haley94

Reaction score
My gut tells me nothing will come out of this. I remember a similar rumor at the beginning of the season involving a possible Patriot or Red Sox player.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Haley94;1763016 said:
My gut tells me nothing will come out of this. I remember a similar rumor at the beginning of the season involving a possible Patriot or Red Sox player.

I agree. this will be over and done with after the NFL news cycle in about a week.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Man. This is going to spread like crazy and all because one guy who is already in trouble claims some connection with the Cowboys organization. No matter what happens at this point, we're going to have to hear about it for at least a little while. This is ridiculous. The thing is, there probably isn't an ounce of truth to anything this man says, but boy oh boy, it's going to be a field day for the media.

And damn it. It's just as I'm feeling proud of my team. What horrible timing for this crap.

sago1

Reaction score
That's what I'm hoping. That it's a former player or a TC player who didn't make the team.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
So do you people still like stoolies like you did when the stoolies fell over themselves to rat out Michael Vick?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
the kid 05;1762964 said:
Matt Leher, our old left guard/center we let go was busted for steriods. theres the connection

Didn't Lehr also play for the Falcons?

Just checked, yep, he played for teh Falcons too. That's the connection. That and/or Mike Zimmer. If it's Zimmer, look for defensive players to be targets.

Little Jr

Reaction score
What suprises me is that he was busted this past spring and this is just now coming out. I figure someone would have broke this before now.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Rack;1763113 said:
Didn't Lehr also play for the Falcons?

Just checked, yep, he played for teh Falcons too. That's the connection. That and/or Mike Zimmer. If it's Zimmer, look for defensive players to be targets.

Matt Lehr. Aha. There it is. Frigging spare.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Little Jr;1763114 said:
What suprises me is that he was busted this past spring and this is just now coming out. I figure someone would have broke this before now.

He could have tested positive and never said where he got the stuff or he helped them investigate a guy who is a known supplier and the feds just now got him?

Aikbach

Reaction score
This story doesn't sound any more valid than the Romo dating gossip, it will pass and fizzle except to those who want a reason to hate the Cowboys so Skip Bayless will probably play it up which will be a good indication that it is a falsehood.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Aikbach;1763120 said:
This story doesn't sound any more valid than the Romo dating gossip, it will pass and fizzle except to those who want a reason to hate the Cowboys so Skip Bayless will probably play it up which will be a good indication that it is a falsehood.

Exactly.

ESPN hasn't even talked about it :eek: :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Its a bill bellicheat plot...because he fears the Cowboys in a rematch :D

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
"Jacobs said the arrest ruined his chances of becoming a professional body-builder. He added that he just wants to move on with his life."

:lmao2:

Now this is hilarious. What professional body builder doesn't use steroids?

:lmao2: