Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Things I see:
  • Complete lack of discipline
  • Lack of playbook knowledge
  • Lack of creativity in plays called
  • Guys completely lined up out of position
Hmmmm.... What exactly are we doing in practice on offense?

CCBoy

Reaction score
This team is never rehearsed enough to be ready to carry out a game plan and execute it...from the start.

Super soft camp and now, a softer regular season start. Let down...no, meeting expectations of standard that was established.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I did laugh at how many times he said Zeke was out of bounds.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
“What is happening in Frisco?”

I cannot say any player is performing poorly when there is such a complete lack of coaching and preparedness in this organization.

Proof is on the film.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Things I see:
  • Complete lack of discipline
  • Lack of playbook knowledge
  • Lack of creativity in plays called
  • Guys completely lined up out of position
Hmmmm.... What exactly are we doing in practice on offense?

LOL.....all the above is simply a SMOKE Screen for the real problem.......you get yourself a QB who knows what he's doing back there 90% of the above is solved!!!!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He said at least as many times I did on Sunday. Maybe we should have TWill coach him up, since he refuses to go out of bounds.

No doubt it was a stupid play by Zeke. Wasn't even forced out that wide since ET dropped off his coverage.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
No doubt it was a stupid play by Zeke. Wasn't even forced out that wide since ET dropped off his coverage.
Zeke could have had around 200 total yards Sunday. Besides that mistake, he had two bad drops, but there were several running plays where guys flat missed their blocks that could have lead to some good yardage. Even with the other mistakes and poor QB play, those could have very well lead to a different result.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LOL.....all the above is simply a SMOKE Screen for the real problem.......you get yourself a QB who knows what he's doing back there 90% of the above is solved!!!!
Ok guy. I can tell when someone responds without watching the video breakdowns. Please at least take a few moments to watch every video. There is no smoke here. Just very sad disorganization that's translating from coaches to the field.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Don’t absolve the coaches Pappy. It’s Garret’s job to have the players ready to play.

They weren’t ready to play. Period.

Garret sucks too.