Video: Breaking down our offense

John813

Reaction score
You mean you are supposed to game plan against other teams and identify their strengths and weaknesses?
Nonsense.
Who is this Ricky Bobby Wagner?
Just another linebacker if you ask me.
Just do your job boys.

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The thing that really stuck with me after watching the videos was the part during the Zeke out of bounds moment where Baldinger said in amazement "What the heck are they doing out there in Frisco Tx at practice?"

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Don’t worry. Garrett is on this! Didn’t you guys hear him say that “we need to do better” and “we need to get back to work”. He has totally got this

20rQ8.gif

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we work harder and better would those plays, where we don't block Wagner, start working?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
You've now had time to watch the videos. The video evidence carries a much different more impactful weight than someone like me going on an on about what I might feel is wrong on the offensive side of the ball.

So I ask you this. Are those issues fixable? Are we too far gone down the yellow brick Linehan road to save ourselves from what is evident in the videos? It just seems really bad and complex to me. It's more than just Linehan. It's positional coaches not pushing that attention to detail in practice. Is there a competency issue at the OC and positional coach levels as well? How can that many miscues be so evident at the snap?

Last edited:

bark

Reaction score
Ugh that 3rd and 2 play.
3rd and 2 with a good run blocking o line and zeke in the backfield and we line up in shotgun :facepalm:
For the love of god at least make them think we might just run it there . Play action if you want to pass

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
3rd and 2 with a good run blocking o line and zeke in the backfield and we line up in shotgun :facepalm:
For the love of god at least make them think we might just run it there . Play action if you want to pass
My God. Thank you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love these clips and videos the All 22 has gave us access too.

Really helps separate the BS from the reality.

If we missed the linebacker once I would say it's on the player but to do it throughout the game? You gotta put that on play design.

Some of these plays you just can't execute because they are just awful plays.

foofighters

Reaction score
Things I see:
  • Complete lack of discipline
  • Lack of playbook knowledge
  • Lack of creativity in plays called
  • Guys completely lined up out of position
Hmmmm.... What exactly are we doing in practice on offense?

I am sure this is a lot of nice work but I can't stomach to watch any of it. I saw it the first time. I hate that we have the owner we do, I hate that our coach does not like to fit the system to the players we have and does the reverse. To me, it is just insanity.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
It’s 100% coaching. The players know the scheme is trash. They see film of other teams and a fully capable of comparing what other teams are doing to the simplistic outdated crap they are being asked to do. It is impossible to go into a football game as a player with a mental edge when you know inside that your coaches have not prepared the team and that the plays you will run have no chance to consistently succeed leading to victory. I’ve been on teams with coaching like that and I just wanted the games to be over. The entire organization from the top down is a complete joke and yes I include the players in that because they are putting up with this trash. I don’t get it because it is costing them careers and money. The only one willing to speak up was Dez and that was only after they cut him. Someone needs to have the balls to step up and call out the ridiculous scheme, play calling, and lack of thorough preparation.

I am about 99.9% ready to remove all things Dallas Cowboys from my life until Garrett is fired. The only reason I haven’t already is the 40 years I have invested.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I love these clips and videos the All 22 has gave us access too.

Really helps separate the BS from the reality.

If we missed the linebacker once I would say it's on the player but to do it throughout the game? You gotta put that on play design.

Some of these plays you just can't execute because they are just awful plays.
It's sad bro. I have been literally devoid of any emotion for weeks regarding our Cowboys... Just indifferent.. But watching Baldy break that mess down got my blood boiling. Old antiquated strategies that aren't even being taught well enough to provide the potential for some success.