Video: Breaking down our offense

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I was literally fine until I watched all of those videos late last night... Now I'm stressed the **** out.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
This team is never rehearsed enough to be ready to carry out a game plan and execute it...from the start.

Super soft camp and now, a softer regular season start. Let down...no, meeting expectations of standard that was established.
But, but clappy is looking out for all his star players, can't go getting one of them hurt in a walk through practice!!! yea so he sits them and let's the scrubs do the walk through, and our starters take notes!

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Things I see:
  • Complete lack of discipline
  • Lack of playbook knowledge
  • Lack of creativity in plays called
  • Guys completely lined up out of position
Hmmmm.... What exactly are we doing in practice on offense?

Nice!
carrot-clap-bsafe-bfit.jpg

Typical Carrot response
""What we need to do is get better on offense and we have to constantly look at ourselves as coaches first at the positions we're putting our players in with our game plans"

No $h!t, sherlock,

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t absolve the coaches Pappy. It’s Garret’s job to have the players ready to play.

They weren’t ready to play. Period.

Garret sucks too.

What can Garret or any coach do when a Player has NO talent?
There coaches not Dr. Frankenstein ......

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappydog. Seriously. Did you watch the videos? or is this just your usual rhetoric?

I raised my doubts about Dak since the end of the 2016 season back in the old Boys forums....the wonder season some here still cling to with a passion anyway ...the verbal abuse and ridicule I received and also being booted by KSKBOYS( Moderator and huge Dak lover ) for asking one question.....Are we sure Dak is the "One".....Well listen Bud you wanna fire and blame Garrett and the rest of the coaches you keep at it......in the end its about talent and no Coach not even Lombardi or Landry can make Dak Prescott a good or quality QB......please enough here with you Dak lovers ....how the heck you call yourselves Cowboy fans supporting a STINKY QB who is hurting our team till this day amazes me........

P.S. Garrett should be fired as he's had enough years to produce a winner and failed.
While your at it and getting to the root of the Problem who's gonna fire Jerry....and the Jones clan...hence our dilemma....GL to you and to our Cowboys....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I raised my doubts about Dak since the end of the 2016 season back in the old Boys forums....the wonder season some here still cling to with a passion anyway ...the verbal abuse and ridicule I received and also being booted by KSKBOYS( Moderator and huge Dak lover ) for asking one question.....Are we sure Dak is the "One".....Well listen Bud you wanna fire and blame Garrett and the rest of the coaches you keep at it......in the end its about talent and no Coach not even Lombardi or Landry can make Dak Prescott a good or quality QB......please enough here with you Dak lovers ....how the heck you call yourselves Cowboy fans supporting a STINKY QB who is hurting our team till this day amazes me........

P.S. Garrett should be fired as he's had enough years to produce a winner and failed.
While your at it and getting to the root of the Problem who's gonna fire Jerry....and the Jones clan...hence our dilemma....GL to you and to our Cowboys....
I respect your stance but it's clear to me that you still haven't watched the videos because, had you done so, you would have at least softened your stance a tad. Dak isn't blameless but all 22 videos do not lie.

sean10mm

Reaction score
PAPPYDOG, you're not seeing the forest for the trees. You see a sorry looking, busted tree. But meanwhile the whole forest is on fire.

You can blame Dak for what's under his control, but you can't blame him for all the other blunders all over the field in these videos. This isn't the Patriots getting shut out a couple years ago because their 2nd backup QB they have to start has a broken hand while the rest of the team is plugging away like pros, the whole thing is just an overturned gas truck.

It's so much worse than Dak playing badly. I WISH it was just Dak playing badly, honestly. But it's actually pollyanna optimism to say everything is fine if you just dump Dak. None of it's fine.

If they replace Dak, that dude is going to be set up to fail too. Magically bring back career Romo in his career peak... and you get a replay of 2011, 2012, 2013 where he throws 30 TDs a year and half the time they lose anyway.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Things I see:
  • Complete lack of discipline
  • Lack of playbook knowledge
  • Lack of creativity in plays called
  • Guys completely lined up out of position
Hmmmm.... What exactly are we doing in practice on offense?

It's really hard to judge the talent on the field when they're put in positions where there's no chance of success. The more of these breakdowns I watch the more ticked off I get at the person who hired these clown coaches, and sees no reason to replace them.

Do they do film study at the Star? I'd love to hear the discussion in that room just watching these clips.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
PAPPYDOG, you're not seeing the forest for the trees. You see a sorry looking, busted tree. But meanwhile the whole forest is on fire.

You can blame Dak for what's under his control, but you can't blame him for all the other blunders all over the field in these videos. This isn't the Patriots getting shut out a couple years ago because their 2nd backup QB they have to start has a broken hand while the rest of the team is plugging away like pros, the whole thing is just an overturned gas truck.

It's so much worse than Dak playing badly. I WISH it was just Dak playing badly, honestly. But it's actually pollyanna optimism to say everything is fine if you just dump Dak. None of it's fine.

If they replace Dak, that dude is going to be set up to fail too. Magically bring back career Romo in his career peak... and you get a replay of 2011, 2012, 2013 where he throws 30 TDs a year and half the time they lose anyway.
Thank you..... I wish @PAPPYDOG would actually watch the all 22s.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Just when you think you can't feel any worse about your favorite team, you watch a video like that. Wow!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It's really hard to judge the talent on the field when they're put in positions where there's no chance of success. The more of these breakdowns I watch the more ticked off I get at the person who hired these clown coaches, and sees no reason to replace them.

Do they do film study at the Star? I'd love to hear the discussion in that room just watching these clips.
Didn't you hear Baldy in that one Breakdown "What are they doing in Frisco Tx?"