Breaking Eagles down by quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Other Eagles Fan (you know who I'm talking to),

SPC?

If applicable, please take the following advice into consideration ...

I'm uncertain who posted the following comments (it's really unimportant)...

Comment #1 - "*** are you talking about? Just because there are two Eagle posters on this board?"

Comment #2 (same commenter as above) - Just seemed strange that it's only you for 100+ posts, then all of the sudden two other NEW Eagles' fans show up and start picking up you arguements. It is common practice for "trolls" to do this sort of thing.

Question: Why would anyone (doesn't matter what NFL team you're affiliated with) accuse another poster of having two identities? That's straight ludicrous, and an outright aggregious misjudgement of character on your part.

Also, that's one of the reasons we have the "Mod-Squad." Brain knows whether there are posters that have dual-identities.

One more question: As a True Eagles Fan "(I could probably have said a "true fan of any team)," why would you male the following statement ...

"LOL, no those arn't me, but I assure you there will be more. Eagle fans are famous for their trolls."

Comment: Trolls come in all team fans -- and personalities. While Eagle fans are no different, they also come in dedicate, intelligent, ready to carry mature adult dialogue (perhaps with a little more spice than average). But I am completely offended by this person's comments.

Note: Look at any of my posts, I challenge anyone tro find a post where I initiate(operant word) a comment at the level I'm talking about. Save your time.

Here's a situation where I believe both members of two different teams should have used a little more reserve. This isn't even the smack talk thread! :mad:

Why can"t we all ...just have some milk and cookies? :cool:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Other Eagles Fan (you know who I'm talking to),

SPC?

If applicable, please take the following advice into consideration ...

I'm uncertain who posted the following comments (it's really unimportant)...

Comment #1 - "*** are you talking about? Just because there are two Eagle posters on this board?"

Comment #2 (same commenter as above) - Just seemed strange that it's only you for 100+ posts, then all of the sudden two other NEW Eagles' fans show up and start picking up you arguements. It is common practice for "trolls" to do this sort of thing.

Question: Why would anyone (doesn't matter what NFL team you're affiliated with) accuse another poster of having two identities? That's straight ludicrous, and an outright aggregious misjudgement of character on your part.

Also, that's one of the reasons we have the "Mod-Squad." Brain knows whether there are posters that have dual-identities.

One more question: As a True Eagles Fan "(I could probably have said a "true fan of any team)," why would you male the following statement ...

"LOL, no those arn't me, but I assure you there will be more. Eagle fans are famous for their trolls."

Comment: Trolls come in all team fans -- and personalities. While Eagle fans are no different, they also come in dedicate, intelligent, ready to carry mature adult dialogue (perhaps with a little more spice than average). But I am completely offended by this person's comments.

Note: Look at any of my posts, I challenge anyone tro find a post where I initiate(operant word) a comment at the level I'm talking about. Save your time.

Here's a situation where I believe both members of two different teams should have used a little more reserve. This isn't even the smack talk thread! :mad:

Why can"t we all ...just have some milk and cookies? :cool:
You are way to politically correct for my taste.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JAM 3161 ... opps I may have gotten that wrong too :eek:

...and he is wrong about a lot of things too. Buchanon??? You have to know that.

Wow, what an impressive list of things "he got wrong!" Listen, they think you're talking to yourself -- you still haven't gotten the point! :eek:

AceofSpades

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I don't agree with everything you say either RW; but I don't make offensive comments to you.
Yeah, you shouldn't be so insensitive. How dare you say such a thing! :rolleyes:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I don't agree with everything you say either RW; but I don't make offensive comments to you.
Maybe you missed the smiley in the front???

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Maybe you missed the smiley in the front???

Naw, I didn't miss the smiley RW.

I was just venting a little toward one of my own. I'm struggling with this guy, because I don't dislike most of what he says, but he takes every opportunity to snipe at my posts, or take an opposing position. I just don't know where he stands; he has some loyalty toward his team, but shows very little if any toward his own brother fans.

Actually, I haven't seen too much loyaty from anyone, as it applies to backing up their own team fan. I'll see the occassional "I agree," or "yeah He's got a good point." But I've never seen "Hey, back up off my fan colleague," or "___________fans stick together!"

Your'e cool with me, even if you are a Cowboys fan :rolleyes: !

AJM1613

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Naw, I didn't miss the smiley RW.

I was just venting a little toward one of my own. I'm struggling with this guy, because I don't dislike most of what he says, but he takes every opportunity to snipe at my posts, or take an opposing position. I just don't know where he stands; he has some loyalty toward his team, but shows very little if any toward his own brother fans.

Actually, I haven't seen too much loyaty from anyone, as it applies to backing up their own team fan. I'll see the occassional "I agree," or "yeah He's got a good point." But I've never seen "Hey, back up off my fan colleague," or "___________fans stick together!"
Are you talking about me???

I have nothing wrong with you I just think that you should get the starting HB from last year's name correct, no biggie. :D I wasn't really serious.

If you ever seem to need me backing you up I will be there, but you seem okay taking care of yourself, Eagle fans stick together! :cool:

Roughneck

Reaction score
If you ever seem to need me backing you up I will be there
As AJM goes in for a passionate embrace, he is turned away by ARMAGEDDON. AJM tries to reassure ARMAGEDDON that "it's alright, just go with the flow," but ARMAGEDDON stands up and leaves. AJM is now saddened. :(

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
As AJM goes in for a passionate embrace, he is turned away by ARMAGEDDON. AJM tries to reassure ARMAGEDDON that "it's alright, just go with the flow," but ARMAGEDDON stands up and leaves. AJM is now saddened. :(
I love you too :p

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
...ARMAGEDDON stands up and leaves ...

R-Neck (May I call you r-neck, or do you like it rough?) :D

You've got a talent for placing things out of perspective -- that was very "funny" of you! I think I'll keep my eye on you -- in the mean time, "hey, back up off my fan colleague!" :D

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Are you talking about me??? ...Eagle fans stick together!

I really should have known the rb's name :eek: I've got a feeling it's going to be a very interesting year for the Eagles -- looking forward to it.

Haven't heard from Captain Hoagie (his ID name is cool). But you've got my support too! :cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Whats the deal with the new FA LB struggling to grasp the system?

He flails and your piss thin LB core goes south real fast..............

AJM1613

Reaction score
Nors said:
Whats the deal with the new FA LB struggling to grasp the system?

He flails and your piss thin LB core goes south real fast..............
Nate Wayne had that problem last year, but he recovered and now is said to know the system really well. It is hart for a WILL LB to change into a SAM LB, give him time, he was a Giant, they are a little sssllllooowww

Status
Not open for further replies.