Video: Brian Baldinger on Parsons

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You are the one with the agenda always saying I called him snake oil when I did no such thing. Parsons did his job. That's a compliment and if it's not good enough for you Parsons butt kissers then it's too damn bad.

You mad?
So sad.
You doubled down.

Techsass

Reaction score
LOL, did you notice how many veterans didn't even make the trip? Parsons didn't "automatically earn a starting position". He is still trying to make the team and the coaches needed to see him in action. As the #1 draft pick, he's probably on the roster but he's no sure-fire starter by any means. There are still more preseason games left for him to prove himself. No doubt, he can do it. He's young and full of energy and talent but tap the breaks on the idea of him being an "automatic starter" once the regular season gets started.
I'm not getting involved with your Parsons is still just a rookie crusade. My response was to your We Lack Talent Where? question.
(BTW My answer to your question was basically every position group on the defense)

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Screw expectations. Judge him by his performance on the field, not hype. He fell on a ball that was right in front of him. Big deal! :rolleyes:
Dude I don’t give a heck about him falling on the ball in a glorified scrimmage. No draft pick on any team has proven anything. If Parsons turns out to be a bum, call him a bum. Jaylon Smith is a bum. LVE is fragile and hasn’t shown a thing since his rookie campaign. Parsons is the dude. And the coaching staff and everyone knows this.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
BS weve seen dudes kick them, have them pulled out from under them muff it or dont even dive after it ..

man fans miss the point..you would have went to the hospital after those dudes broke your hand under the pile takin it away from you..
Im 2 athletic. I would have had it fosho

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have been hyping Parsons since before the draft. JoeKing is the one that has claimed on multiple occasions that the kid can't cover, has no instincts and on and on beating on the guy. Not sure why you quoted me.
well good ....:laugh:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Would this guy just hire a TikTok’r already to make his videos for him? Jeez, it’s almost as bad as hearing my dad complain “the internet is down” because his home page URL was wiped out for whatever reason.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dude I don’t give a heck about him falling on the ball in a glorified scrimmage. No draft pick on any team has proven anything. If Parsons turns out to be a bum, call him a bum. Jaylon Smith is a bum. LVE is fragile and hasn’t shown a thing since his rookie campaign. Parsons is the dude. And the coaching staff and everyone knows this.
You had it right when you said, "no draft pick on any team has proven anything". That includes Parsons.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cardio is part of his daily routine and people that are built like him do not get that way by being out of shape

Take a good look @ him.....he's soft. I thought he'd be more cut. Taking 2020 off really set him back in his development.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You had it right when you said, "no draft pick on any team has proven anything". That includes Parsons.
Parsons is a starter so yes he has proven something And will continue to do so HE IS A BEAST IN A HUMANS BODY

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Take a good look @ him.....he's soft. I thought he'd be more cut. Taking 2020 off really set him back in his development.
Walk up to him and punch him in the face Then come back and let us know how soft he is

kskboys

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Surtain and Horn in live action. Then we will have some interesting conversations.

I am very happy with who the Cowboys picked in every round this year. I don’t see anything I would change on a re-draft right now.
To me, the only really questionable one was Wright. We'll see on that one.

HungryLion

Reaction score

He’s a rookie. They al hit walls.

Give him a year or two of nfl weight programs.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
To me, the only really questionable one was Wright. We'll see on that one.
And Wright is shining so far.
Yeah, Wright has (pleasantly) surprised me so far. He doesn’t move like a 6-4 guy. He’s pretty dang smooth and has really good hips for a tall guy. And mentally, he has what you want in a corner, including a knack for getting the ball… which just about everyone in the Dallas secondary has these days, it seems.

I’ve also heard a few mentions that Wright really loves the game and loves to compete.

He does seem to have a lot going for him, so he just might make it. The coaches will have to use him right and put him in good situations for him because he’s never going to have great change of direction.

But so far so good for Nashon.