Twitter: Brice Butler signed by Cardinals (2 year deal)

J_Allen

Reaction score
Maybe they'll take Dez too. They'll just have to appoint someone to follow him around at all times and also pick him up for practice. And the occasional temper tantrums and lockerroom outbursts. Other than all that, he's a great addition. Sure-handed too.

The Natural

Reaction score
Maybe they'll take Dez too. They'll just have to appoint someone to follow him around at all times and also pick him up for practice. And the occasional temper tantrums and lockerroom outbursts. Other than all that, he's a great addition. Sure-handed too.
this isnt a Dez thread, you couldn't stop yourself from making this corny *** post?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Brice Butler - WR - Cardinals
Cardinals signed WR Brice Butler, formerly of the Cowboys, to a two-year contract.

At this stage of free agency, this is about as good as it gets when it comes to a signing. Butler has long been intriguing dating back to his Raiders days as a former seventh-rounder. He's big (6'3/220) with deep speed (4.37 forty) and averaged 17.3 yards per catch the last two seasons with the Cowboys, though he was criminally underused. With not much going on outside in Arizona, Butler should be given a real chance to carve out a prominent offensive role.
Related: Cowboys

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
This kind of reminds me of the time Troy Hambrick stated he was the best RB on the Cowboys, then drifted off to obscurity signing with the Cardinals.

zerofill

Reaction score
This kind of reminds me of the time Troy Hambrick stated he was the best RB on the Cowboys, then drifted off to obscurity signing with the Cardinals.

I think it will all depend on Bradford being healthy. Which you can't count on at all... If he is though, he is very good. Will definitely see a lot more catches there then here. So I can't say I blame him...

Jipper

Reaction score
haa.
Brice Butler - WR - Cardinals
Cardinals signed WR Brice Butler, formerly of the Cowboys, to a two-year contract.

At this stage of free agency, this is about as good as it gets when it comes to a signing. Butler has long been intriguing dating back to his Raiders days as a former seventh-rounder. He's big (6'3/220) with deep speed (4.37 forty) and averaged 17.3 yards per catch the last two seasons with the Cowboys, though he was criminally underused. With not much going on outside in Arizona, Butler should be given a real chance to carve out a prominent offensive role.
Related: Cowboys
hahaha...."he was criminally underused" ....yeah cause he was killing us with dumb mistakes when he was on the field....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
From respected poster to sad troll in only a few short months.
Trolling a Bryce Butler thread with this. You should be better than this..

giphy.gif
:laugh::lmao:

ksg811

Reaction score
Unless he signed a sizeable deal, he is not going to fetch a comp pick.

Correct, but he still enters the calculation so that a signing can be made without giving up Hitchens’s 4th.