Twitter: Brice Butler signed by Cardinals (2 year deal)

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Best of luck to Butler. So much potential that may never be tapped. Step it up, dude. He looks like T. Owens but has none of 81's passion for the game.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I don't know about that comparison... T.O. was a genetic freak.

From everything I've seen they are quite similar physically with Butler possessing more natural physical ability RE speed. Both ran like thoroughbred horses.

But Owens was a relative Secretariat when it came to heart.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's obvious with his free agent rants how he wasn't happy being a Cowboy.

What WR would chose the Cowboys a Zeke priority run at all cost team and passing when only necessary (and below par passing at that ) only 1 who was getting $ they found nowhere else!

GL BB

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What WR would chose the Cowboys a Zeke priority run at all cost team and passing when only necessary (and below par passing at that ) only 1 who was getting $ they found nowhere else!

GL BB
What WR? A smart WR would have stuck it out in Dallas and battled in practice to supplant Terrance Williams as the #2 on a very young, super talented and potentially yearly playoff team in the Cowboys where simply wearing the uniform gains you much more notoriety, recognition and top sponsorships. Instead, now, Butler will be stuck in boring Arizona flunksville. Ha!

plymkr

Reaction score
Most overrated player in CZ history.
No way. Dexter Coakley. Some members had him getting us 2 first rounders in trades.
Beuhler is up there, Matt Johnson. Right now Rico Gathers is an all pro in the making. Cooper Rush, aka young Garrett.

Seriously tho I liked Brice, glad he played for us but also glad he's playing somewhere else. Hope he tears it up as long as he doesn't play well against us.

conner01

Reaction score
I thought he needed a starting job? Lol
He flashes just enough to stay in the nfl
The kid has potential to be a player. Good size and speed but he’s going into his 6th season and 3rd team so it’s kinda now or never for him

Frozen700

Reaction score
So he went to a team he won't start for anyways. Good job, bum

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He should have went to Jacksonville. He is the ultimate JAG.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Dallas was one of the places where the Butler didn't do it...................

JustChip

Reaction score
Learning under Fitz will do him a world of good...

He'll only learn if he has a teachable spirit. I don't know if that's the case. I liked him and wanted to see more, but there's a reason the coaching staff didn't give him more opportunities. Maybe they misread him, but maybe he didn't respond in practice, in the meeting rooms, wherever to what they were giving him.