News: Brice Butler to Dallas

StevenOtero

Reaction score
No matter who they signed that player would be limited in the playbook and work with Romo. Dallas will go with T. Williams, Coal Beasley, Street and Whitehead for this game. Anything Butler can bring will be icing on the cake.
Nah, rolling only with 4 WR's on the active 46 is a mistake. Butler should be active.

RunDMC

Reaction score
No matter who they signed that player would be limited in the playbook and work with Romo. Dallas will go with T. Williams, Coal Beasley, Street and Whitehead for this game. Anything Butler can bring will be icing on the cake.

All he has to do is run straight down the field. Beasley, Witten, Gavin, Dunbar will be the players running underneath routes. Then T-Will will be opposite Butler.

Dunbar will get create mismatches when he's coming out of the backfield.

conner01

Reaction score
So do you guys think he will be on the active roster against the Eagles? Or do we let him learn the playbook first?

Not this week I wouldn't think
Needs to learn the playbook first and that might be some time
He did struggle with raiders playbook which I know nothing about
I expect CM to be active this week

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know you like to paint yourself as some antihero crusader on here, but you are talking complete crap to pat yourself on the back. My first post was about how I don't know if either player will pan out, so saying it's a definite good thing is you just making things up.

I'm sorry your parents didn't hug you enough growing up, but I'm not going to fight over an argument where you have taken both sides and I'm just optimistic. One day I hope you find the inner peace that robs you of your internet rage. May the road rise to meet you.

Just so you know...I am stealing this post to make lyrics for a song. A Country song...nice.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
How exactly would Raider fans be good judges of talent?

They are like we were during the Campo days. Willing to take what the bad organization fed us as talented.

I can understand that, but their top 3 WRs aren't exactly scrubs, and that organization isn't known for being the best at developing talent.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nah, rolling only with 4 WR's on the active 46 is a mistake. Butler should be active.

I did not say he would be inactive I said he would be limited and anything he may be able to do in this game would be icing on the cake. Dallas is going to rely on Williams, Beasley, Street and Whitehead they have been here and they know and understand the playbook as well as working with Romo. I think it is likely Butler would suit up just do not expect him to see much action if at all in this game

sbark

Reaction score
kid0IM_f_normal.jpg
Dane Brugler @dpbrugler
Raw. But a ridiculous size/speed athlete: 6-3, 214...4.37 40-yard dash...39" vert...10'09" Broad...6.70 3-cone

......teach him to get a release off the LOS, so his speed means something. If he can be jammed repeatedly it lacks a real threat. Heck....put him in motion to get the release.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
We need immediate help. Like Sunday against the Eagles help.

And you automatically assume Wayne is more ready to help because?

We don't know the reason he left the Pats and he looked done last year. But he is a name so you want him.

I'll never forget the offseason hate you showed for Hitchens last year. I thought maybe you'd have learned to wait and see a guy play before speaking so arrogantly. I was wrong.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I did not say he would be inactive I said he would be limited and anything he may be able to do in this game would be icing on the cake. Dallas is going to rely on Williams, Beasley, Street and Whitehead they have been here and they know and understand the playbook as well as working with Romo. I think it is likely Butler would suit up just do not expect him to see much action if at all in this game

Alright, I get your post now. Whitehead looked like a deer in the headlights out there, so he might not "know" the system like we think he does by default.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
All he has to do is run straight down the field. Beasley, Witten, Gavin, Dunbar will be the players running underneath routes. Then T-Will will be opposite Butler.

Dunbar will get create mismatches when he's coming out of the backfield.

I don't think he sees much action this game NFL coaches tend to expect guys to know the playbook. Christian Michaels did not play being here 1 week I seriously doubt Butler will see much this week. following week maybe so

RunDMC

Reaction score
I know you like to paint yourself as some antihero crusader on here, but you are talking complete crap to pat yourself on the back. My first post was about how I don't know if either player will pan out, so saying it's a definite good thing is you just making things up.

I'm sorry your parents didn't hug you enough growing up, but I'm not going to fight over an argument where you have taken both sides and I'm just optimistic. One day I hope you find the inner peace that robs you of your internet rage. May the road rise to meet you.

Damn son.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We need immediate help. Like Sunday against the Eagles help.

True but he can stretch the field and take a CB and/or S with him. The Cowboys live off of short and intermediate routes anyway although I did like the use of Dunbar out of the backfield.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
They just need someone that will keep the safety from coming closer to the LOS, right now we don't have a deep threat, so teams may clog up the middle to limit the run game and the quick passes to Beas/Witten/etc. Need someone teams will fear by going deep