Bring back Gallup?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't think he has signed anywhere else ?

Veteran depth.

Maybe he bounces back ?

I would sign him, if it was a team friendly deal for say, 2 to 3 Million , on a one year deal ?

Your thoughts ?
First of all I don't even think he's officially been released off this team yet I mean I could be wrong but he was under contract he's not a free agent he would have to literally be cut and I don't remember that being done quite yet,,,

rambo2

Reaction score

Veteran depth.

Maybe he bounces back ?

I would sign him, if it was a team friendly deal for say, 2 to 3 Million , on a one year deal ?

Your thoughts ?
No, how about trading back from 24 and snag a receiver in the 2nd or 3rd round?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
First of all I don't even think he's officially been released off this team yet I mean I could be wrong but he was under contract he's not a free agent he would have to literally be cut and I don't remember that being done quite yet,,,
They did a trick called “June 1st designation”

This means he’s a free agent now and can sign anywhere, but he simultaneously stays on Dallas’ salary cap until June 1. So that is when you get his cap savings.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have to believe this is a discussion for after the draft. Depending on how the first three rounds go Gallup may have an opportunity to come back, and he probably has a couple of other teams giving him a call if they don't land a WR early.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Veteran depth.

Maybe he bounces back ?

Your thoughts ?
He would be a progress stopper for Tolbert and we may draft a WR. I’m not that high on Tolbert but we need give him more opportunities. Jalen Brooks also needs opportunities.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Aside from CeeDee, there is absolutely no top talent at WR or RB so far this season.
First of all this is called the offseason and we've been doing it only since March 14th the actual season starts five months from now so you saying there's no top talent during the season that would be after September so we keep talking about it before it even gets a chance to be remedied it's by the way I think cooks and Ferguson are above average you don't wanna call them top talent but if you put all three of those together our passing game was one of the top producing yards and touchdowns in the league last year with the same guys... Michael gallup's production won't be hard to fill even by a guy like tolbert so let's just get that out of the way... But can we get past the draft before we keep calling this the season before we keep putting a period like an end stop at like this is the what the roster is gonna look like?

All that matters is you gotta look at the way they spread the ball around and even if CD lamb gets most of the targets when you put it all together the Cowboys were still one of the top teams in the league in passing yards and passing touchdowns and all that other nonsense and we didn't even get started until after the 49er game... We won the division with virtually the same players we have right now on the team outside of Tony Pollard... And also him his production not hard to get 4 yards per carry out of a lot of backs I guarantee we gave the same number of carries to rico last year he would have got over 1000 as well because it's no longer that impressive just to barely break 1000 as a starting running back...

We will draft the top running back and guess what it's crazy a whole bunch of those names of veteran running backs that might improve this team will be there in August or even in September after game one we can add a veteran if needed...

But as far as the passing targets go virtually the same team that won the division last year and got the number two seed overall it was one of the I don't know top five passing stats in the league I mean I didn't look but if I did it would be right there given the fact that our quarterback was second team all pro and 2nd in MVP voting and had one of his best years with the same targets...

Which lastly if you add in the fact that they're gonna be the second year in this offense with Mike McCarthy calling plays I'm betting it improves some I bet I'm more comfortable game one than they were the first five games of the season...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
First of all this is called the offseason and we've been doing it only since March 14th the actual season starts five months from now so you saying there's no top talent during the season that would be after September so we keep talking about it before it even gets a chance to be remedied it's by the way I think cooks and Ferguson are above average you don't wanna call them top talent but if you put all three of those together our passing game was one of the top producing yards and touchdowns in the league last year with the same guys... Michael gallup's production won't be hard to fill even by a guy like tolbert so let's just get that out of the way... But can we get past the draft before we keep calling this the season before we keep putting a period like an end stop at like this is the what the roster is gonna look like?

All that matters is you gotta look at the way they spread the ball around and even if CD lamb gets most of the targets when you put it all together the Cowboys were still one of the top teams in the league in passing yards and passing touchdowns and all that other nonsense and we didn't even get started until after the 49er game... We won the division with virtually the same players we have right now on the team outside of Tony Pollard... And also him his production not hard to get 4 yards per carry out of a lot of backs I guarantee we gave the same number of carries to rico last year he would have got over 1000 as well because it's no longer that impressive just to barely break 1000 as a starting running back...

We will draft the top running back and guess what it's crazy a whole bunch of those names of veteran running backs that might improve this team will be there in August or even in September after game one we can add a veteran if needed...

But as far as the passing targets go virtually the same team that won the division last year and got the number two seed overall it was one of the I don't know top five passing stats in the league I mean I didn't look but if I did it would be right there given the fact that our quarterback was second team all pro and 2nd in MVP voting and had one of his best years with the same targets...

Which lastly if you add in the fact that they're gonna be the second year in this offense with Mike McCarthy calling plays I'm betting it improves some I bet I'm more comfortable game one than they were the first five games of the season...
Tolbert sucks. Small school receiver who struggles to adapt to the pros. This Offense seriously lacks talent.