Bring back Gallup?

quickccc

Reaction score
I don't think he has signed anywhere else ?

Veteran depth.

Maybe he bounces back ?

I would sign him, if it was a team friendly deal for say, 2 to 3 Million , on a one year deal ?

Your thoughts ?

- Nope .. it's too many WR deep in this draft to forecast their potential vs taking Gallup back and i haven't seen Gallup's game elevate and develop
that would make want him back if not for an current injury.

- He caused a lot of Dak INTs with his horrible busted route running

- I'd only be interested if there were a significant injury in our unit ... there were very limited pickings in the street FA pool... and he were bargain cheap
.and it's a one year deal.

- Frankly speaking, i'm moving on period from Gallup . .water under the bridge. .

Cmac

Reaction score
I was thinking TO and Ferguson could draw up plays in the sand but exclude Dak
....and then would Dak become beloved like the last guy?......Don't think so, on this board.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts, but wasn't there rumors about Buffalo being interested in him? Does anyone know if they ever talked to him?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
- Nope .. it's too many WR deep in this draft to forecast their potential vs taking Gallup back and i haven't seen Gallup's game elevate and develop
that would make want him back if not for an current injury.

- He caused a lot of Dak INTs with his horrible busted route running

- I'd only be interested if there were a significant injury in our unit ... there were very limited pickings in the street FA pool... and he were bargain cheap
.and it's a one year deal.

- Frankly speaking, i'm moving on period from Gallup . .water under the bridge. .
All good points!
Thanks for posting.