Bring it on Dak haters! *All Haters Merge*

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

32-16 as a starter. Would probably be at least 35-13 if Zeke doesn't get suspended.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You’re not going to get this every week from any QB. He just needs to work on his accuracy become more consistent in that area.
I'm not saying I wanna see the stats he put up today, every week, that's not possible. I wanna see the consistency he showed today. Anyways, he played good as hell. Let's hope momentum carries us into the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The thread was moved to the overtime zone and it just got started. :huh:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak played a Romo-like game today and had Romo-like results.

For those with a brain this isn't hard to understand.

We had about zero control of this game leaving one to gather appreciation for why they play the slow it down, mistake-free style and limit yards and possessions for both sides.

Dak is clutch no matter the style.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cole Beasley bailed this bum out...once again.

DvscsOwUcAATuM6.jpg

We take an L vs a pathetic Giants team...we are singing a whole different tune. Thanks Cole for making my week a little better.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not saying I wanna see the stats he put up today, every week, that's not possible. I wanna see the consistency he showed today. Anyways, he played good as hell. Let's hope momentum carries us into the playoffs.

He missed some throws today that he should’ve completed. He also got away with a near pick six.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Cole Beasley bailed this bum out...once again.

DvscsOwUcAATuM6.jpg

We take an L vs a pathetic Giants team...we are singing a whole different tune. Thanks Cole for making my week a little better.
I love how Beas avoided that sack, threw the dime, petitioned the refs, got the overturn, then collected himself to throw another one for the two point. There goes that man. And lol at your if we'd only lost so I could troll more butthurt.

Nexx

Reaction score
heres the thing. you pump your chest out 2, 3, 4 times a year about dak... the other 14, 13,12 times not so much. ill give him credit for today though. he was clutch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
heres the thing. you pump your chest out 2, 3, 4 times a year about dak... the other 14, 13,12 times not so much. ill give him credit for today though. he was clutch.

For the Cowboys to completely turn their season around going from 3-5 to 10-6 Dak had to play well more times than not. If he doesn’t play perfectly the haters hate. The next bad game he has the haters will be back in here buzzing around like flies on ****.

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't want anyone to try to tell me Cole Beasley has no value either.

I know, everyone clamoring for Beasley to walk, who are you going to replace him with that Dak can get the same chemistry?? It takes A LOT of time to develop that. I for one hope they find a way to keep him if they can financially figure it out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
All we’ve been hearing is how much Dak sucks. Inaccurate, takes too many sacks, only makes 1 read, can’t carry the team etc. etc. etc.

Yet he’s 32-17 as a starter and has taken the Cowboys to the playoffs 2 out of his 3 years. Yes, he’s only played 3 years. Heck Romo never even started his first 3 years. How many games did Aikman win his first 3 years? Dak just wins games and whats most important about that is that he is clutch in the 4th Qtr and overtime. Yet the haters see none of that and just spew what Stephen A Smith says. It’s quite pathetic. This game has silenced all but the most ardent hell dwellers.

Go Cowboys and go Dak!

jwitten82

Reaction score
All we’ve been hearing is how much Dak sucks. Inaccurate, takes too many sacks, only makes 1 read, can’t carry the team etc. etc. etc.

Yet he’s 32-17 as a starter and has taken the Cowboys to the playoffs 2 out of his 3 years. Yes, he’s only played 3 years. Heck Romo never even started his first 3 years. How many games did Aikman win his first 3 years? Dak just wins games and whats most important about that is that he is clutch in the 4th Qtr and overtime. Yet the haters see none of that and just spew what Stephen A Smith says. It’s quite pathetic. This game has silenced all but the most ardent hell dwellers.

Go Cowboys and go Dak!
Dak had a better team to start off with than Aikman....calm down this was the 5-10 Giants with the 22nd ranked defense

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

Go Cowboys and go Dak!
Be happy and use your ignore button. My IGGY list is going on 300. I didn't know they had that many aholes on Cowboyszone but this world is full of em.