Bring on the Deadskins

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
That garbage team is coming to town yall. TO has single-handedly out performed their entire receiving corp and that cross-dressing freak Portis is having a Commander-esque pathetic season.

I am looking quite forward to burying this overpriced, useless team by knocking them to the bottom of the NFC East where they appropriately belong. We're just sending them to their rightful spot. Go Cowboys!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759752 said:
Easy win for you guys.

The clock will strike midnight for Favre and the Packers way before it does for Romo and the Cowboys.

Welcome. We have been expecting you.

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1759737 said:
That garbage team is coming to town yall. TO has single-handedly out performed their entire receiving corp and that cross-dressing freak Portis is having a Commander-esque pathetic season.

I am looking quite forward to burying this overpriced, useless team by knocking them to the bottom of the NFC East where they appropriately belong. We're just sending them to their rightful spot. Go Cowboys!

TO has also been covered by bums through all your victories and has yet to meet Taylor in 07. Let you guys not forget, Taylor OWNS TO and broke his *** up the last time we met. As for your (yawn) comment about Portis....maybe you should check stats THEN post, because Portis is 2nd in the NFC in rushing and will easily run for 150+ against your sad defense.

Wont it be nice to beat your overrated, weak SOS playing bums in Texas? I think so!

SKINS RULE!

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759773 said:
TO has also been covered by bums through all your victories and has yet to meet Taylor in 07. Let you guys not forget, Taylor OWNS TO and broke his *** up the last time we met. As for your (yawn) comment about Portis....maybe you should check stats THEN post, because Portis is 2nd in the NFC in rushing and will easily run for 150+ against your sad defense.

Wont it be nice to beat your overrated, weak SOS playing bums in Texas? I think so!

SKINS RULE!

blablablabla

jrumann59

Reaction score

SKINS RULE!

Please enlighten us with your excuses now so we can ridicule you before and after your team loses.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759752 said:
Easy win for you guys.

You're right. Easy win for us. Wasn't so easy for ur team against them though huh? Hahahaha. Wow...Packers fans think that their team is relevant for the first time in 10 years. That would be legit, except you have an incredibly weak schedule and an abysmal running game. I cannot wait for us to play you.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
jrumann59;1759782 said:
Please enlighten us with your excuses now so we can ridicule you before and after your team loses.

I think I'll stop talking to you altogether. Not sure I want to EVER see a half naked man avatar on my computer screen again.

Steers and what was that word again?

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1759784 said:
You're right. Easy win for us. Wasn't so easy for ur team against them though huh? Hahahaha. Wow...Packers fans think that their team is relevant for the first time in 10 years. That would be legit, except you have an incredibly weak schedule and an abysmal running game. I cannot wait for us to play you.

You do know that your schedule is weaker, dont you? LOL!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score

SKINS RULE!

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Bums in the secondary? hmm sounds like the Commanders

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759800 said:
You do know that your schedule is weaker, dont you? LOL!

ya do realize our schedules are virtually identical now right?

count it up

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score

SKINS RULE!

Haha that's cute, sweetheart. Ur pathetic team barely beats the likes of Miami, Arizona and the Jets and you actually think you can come into a Cowboys forum and talk trash. You should be thanking us for showing you idiots how the game is actually played. Congrats on Portis. He torched the Jets and you still needed OT to beat them. That's pretty impressive...no wonder ur bragging about him.

150 yards? hahaha. I hope you make even more insane predictions so that we can make even more fun of you after the game is over on Sunday. Even some of the delusional freaks at extremeskins would make fun of you for thinking he'd run for 150. What are you like 12 years old?

Can we get some age verification for this site please?

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759808 said:
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Bums in the secondary? hmm sounds like the Commanders

Says the guy with the NFL's WORST safety in Roy Williams. I dont know who's more pathetic, him or Archuleta. LMAO!

Romo wont get 200 yards on us....

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Too funny! Im sure Dallas would be really upset to see Taylor lined up accross from TO.

God I love Foreskin week, it should be fun listening to a bunch of clowns talking about how great their 5-4 team is.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score

SKINS RULE!

I think your mommie told you to go to bed

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759821 said:
Says the guy with the NFL's WORST safety in Roy Williams. I dont know who's more pathetic, him or Archuleta. LMAO!

Oh I get it, you are just making jokes!

You do realize your team just lost to the pathetic eagles right?

You also realize Dallas is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better team than the Commanders right?

You do realize that you are a moron right?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score

SKINS RULE!

so your going to put taylor at corner :D. even in the skins game this upcoming weekend he'll still be cover by "bums".

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1759819 said:
Haha that's cute, sweetheart. Ur pathetic team barely beats the likes of Miami, Arizona and the Jets and you actually think you can come into a Cowboys forum and talk trash. You should be thanking us for showing you idiots how the game is actually played. Congrats on Portis. He torched the Jets and you still needed OT to beat them. That's pretty impressive...no wonder ur bragging about him.

150 yards? hahaha. I hope you make even more insane predictions so that we can make even more fun of you after the game is over on Sunday. Even some of the delusional freaks at extremeskins would make fun of you for thinking he'd run for 150. What are you like 12 years old?

Can we get some age verification for this site please?

And you barely beat the Bills and have yet to play one good team not named the Giants. Come on senior staff member (speaking of age verification).

I see where we have 5 wins, but I cant find these "barely wins" you speak of. Wins are wins.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759821 said:

What's the over/under on this guy surviving the week here?