Bring on the Deadskins

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759833 said:
You do realize that you're from Texas and by association are the real moron in this conversation, right?

Youre not much better than anyone with that weak SOS. Play some real teams pal.

way to insult maybe 85% of this boards population

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
capt.67b0cc61e8b94f82a2074d6596b76772.eagles_redskins_football_mdda115.jpg

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
SaMaD_KhARoME;1759851 said:
how much you want to bet that this packer and skins fans are both virgins

staying up late at night on a cowboys board wen they shud be getting some a**

Boy am I glad I joined this forum. Id heard that Cowboy fans were low on the intelligence ladder, but this comment definitely confirms it.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759857 said:
I dont discredit any wins, I simply said dont act as though you've played the best, when you've played most of the worst. Skins fans know we have a lot to do in order to right this ship, but we damn sure dont take a weak SOS and pretend like we're dominating top competition.

Probably because you guys arent dominating any competition you doof.

I swear to god you are sneaking past the worst teams in the league, of course you arent pretending you are dominating, We on the other hand are killing all comers. WE ARE DOMINATING everyone on our schedule (minus Pats and Bills)

Your last sentence was just assinine. Stick to the facts at hand, name calling and other stupid comments just take away anything you had left in the tank.

Any name I call you IS A FACT, seriously you are an idiot ask your mom, she will tell you

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759850 said:
Yes America hates the most popular team in America. That makes sense bud
Since when did the New York Yankees play Football?

Add to the fact you had numerous posters here saying the hate for ESPN on the Cowboys is to generate ratings cause of the Cowboy-haters.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN, westbrook just scored again, tomorrow Portis is dressing up like a coach, He is hoping to get hired since the Commanders dont have one

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
the kid 05;1759868 said:
way to insult maybe 85% of this boards population

I care because? Im not here to make buddies. Im here because Ive heard this site is full of fans who cannot see that their precious team has yet to play any quality opponents. Just looking for more Cowboy fans not afraid to admit the obvious.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Wait, I've changed my mind, he won't last the night if he keeps posting.

He obviously brings nothing to the table in regards to intelligent conversation and clearly just wants to troll.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759875 said:

Add to the fact you had numerous posters here saying the hate for ESPN on the Cowboys is to generate ratings cause of the Cowboy-haters.

How can ESPN hate the Cowboys when half the team of the 90s sits on the staff? I swear man, Irvin, Moose, Aikman, Johnson, and Emmitt have to be the biggest homers to commentate a game.

Its just pathetic to say the least.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score

Umm Yankees arent as popular as the Cowboys

Yes there are Cowboys haters yet we are still the most popular team in America.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

You never answered my other post. If your not a troll why were you on here posting as a Cowboys fan?

superman313 said:
We'll make the playoffs, if we can win some of those early games on the road, cause we close out the season with alot of games in Dallas.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=820273#post820273

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
And his sig is hilariously misleading. Roy actually broke up that play:

http://img159.*************/img159/5968/royw917dm7.jpg

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759886 said:
How can ESPN hate the Cowboys when half the team of the 90s sits on the staff? I swear man, Irvin, Moose, Aikman, Johnson, and Emmitt have to be the biggest homers to commentate a game.

yo tell me why all the skins cheerleaders look like frisco dykes?

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;1759889 said:
And his sig is hilariously misleading. Roy actually broke up that play:

http://img159.*************/img159/5968/royw917dm7.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: is that real??:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759886 said:

So to prove that ESPN loves the Cowboys you name a player who doesnt work for them anymore, and 2 more commentators who work for Fox?

oh yes your intelligence level is high my friend

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759874 said:
Probably because you guys arent dominating any competition you doof.

I swear to god you are sneaking past the worst teams in the league, of course you arent pretending you are dominating, We on the other hand are killing all comers. WE ARE DOMINATING everyone on our schedule (minus Pats and Bills)

Any name I call you IS A FACT, seriously you are an idiot ask your mom, she will tell you

You guys are dominating teams that have given up. Way to go there buddy!!!

Ive come to realize that calling someone a name ONLINE is just comical. Stick to the football talk or remove yourself from the conversation.