Bring on the Deadskins

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759827 said:
Oh I get it, you are just making jokes!

You do realize your team just lost to the pathetic eagles right?

You also realize Dallas is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better team than the Commanders right?

You do realize that you are a moron right?

You do realize that you're from Texas and by association are the real moron in this conversation, right?

Youre not much better than anyone with that weak SOS. Play some real teams pal.

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1759784 said:
You're right. Easy win for us. Wasn't so easy for ur team against them though huh? Hahahaha. Wow...Packers fans think that their team is relevant for the first time in 10 years. That would be legit, except you have an incredibly weak schedule and an abysmal running game. I cannot wait for us to play you.
Oh shut up, fans like you are the reason America hates the Cowboys.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759829 said:
And you barely beat the Bills .......

I see where we have 5 wins, but I cant find these "barely wins" you speak of. Wins are wins.

Dude you are making yourself look more ignorant by the minute.

You say we barely beat the Bills and yet the Skins who went to overtime with 2 of the worst teams in football werent "barely wins"

You then say wins are wins while trying to discredit Dallas' wins?

Seriously kill yourself its the only way to stop you from reproducing and bringing any more idiots into this world

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759833 said:
You do realize that you're from Texas and by association are the real moron in this conversation, right?

LOL you guys lose to a eagles squad we destroyed

Gibbs needs to go back to the retirement house... he's DONE!!

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
bbgun;1759832 said:
What's the over/under on this guy surviving the week here?

Allowing me to join this forum was the best thing you guys couldve done. Finally you get some truth here in the land of make believe. I mean who plays teams like the Phins, Bears, Rams, Vikes, etc and starts building parade floats? Oh thats right, Cowboy fans do after that 06 debacle.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score

LOL Yes I am from Texas, and still better than you.

What is the Commanders SOS big guy?

If we havent played any real teams yet, even after we kill the skins sunday we still wont have played any real teams

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

You do realize youre a troll, your team is 5-4 and Dallas is 8-1? Nothing you can say changes the fact that your WRs are awful, your QB wouldnt start for most college teams and your RB is a headcase. Be gone Troll!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759837 said:
Oh shut up, fans like you are the reason America hates the Cowboys.

Yes America hates the most popular team in America. That makes sense bud

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
how much you want to bet that this packer and skins fans are both virgins

staying up late at night on a cowboys board wen they shud be getting some a**

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Doomsday;1759848 said:
You do realize youre a troll, your team is 5-4 and Dallas is 8-1? Nothing you can say changes the fact that your WRs are awful, your QB wouldnt start for most college teams and your RB is a headcase. Be gone Troll!

Not to mention his team lost to two teams we completely destroyed. I thought the Eagles may be the worst team in the NFCE, but the Skins are trying to take that title.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759842 said:
Dude you are making yourself look more ignorant by the minute.

You say we barely beat the Bills and yet the Skins who went to overtime with 2 of the worst teams in football werent "barely wins"

You then say wins are wins while trying to discredit Dallas' wins?

Seriously kill yourself its the only way to stop you from reproducing and bringing any more idiots into this world

I dont discredit any wins, I simply said dont act as though you've played the best, when you've played most of the worst. Skins fans know we have a lot to do in order to right this ship, but we damn sure dont take a weak SOS and pretend like we're dominating top competition.

Your last sentence was just assinine. Stick to the facts at hand, name calling and other stupid comments just take away anything you had left in the tank.

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759846 said:
Allowing me to join this forum was the best thing you guys couldve done. Finally you get some truth here in the land of make believe. I mean who plays teams like the Phins, Bears, Rams, Vikes, etc and starts building parade floats? Oh thats right, Cowboy fans do after that 06 debacle.

fullj.getty-75557961gf010_phil_wash.jpg

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;1759854 said:
Not to mention his team lost to two teams we completely destroyed. I thought the Eagles may be the worst team in the NFCE, but the Skins are trying to take that title.

Yea but they did beat the Dolphins and Jets, in overtime!

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
You know what this means guys.

We're being relentlessly attacked by opposing teams fans. We are obviously a better team than theirs. They are so jealous and green with envy.

We are back boys. Embrace the Hate.

I have really missed this