Bring on the Patriots

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The patriots are most likely going to spank the Cowboys.

I hope not. But just being honest. Cowboys defense won’t be able to stop their run game.

our offense won’t be able to do enough against a fantastic patriots defense in New England.

Here's a stat for ya.........they're rank #1 in defense. So next week could #1 offense against #1 defense. Pretty sure we'll hear more about it....

Their offense is ranked 12th I think

blueblood70

Reaction score
All hands on deck, only positive energy.

This team can beat any team in the league and I feel like they've been saving something special on both sides of the ball for next weeks game. I'm not afraid of the Pats and you shouldn't be either. Just like last season, everyone thought the mighty Saints would beat the hell out of us, but we dominated that game & we can do the same thing to the overrated Patriots.

GO COWBOYS!!!
I think we show up... we have the players and tools and now the Pats have tp respect the pass and run.. the defense is struggling but the pats Offense hasn't been their strong point, its been defense..

we can play a lot of motion and use pollard/zeke like we did today and even more RPO where dak pulls and runs ala ravens.. we have a shot..I want t see this game..im not scared..i like the challenge and this could be signature win for this team..

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Get ready for a lot of runs and passes to RBs. The defense must tackle better if we're going to have any chance to keep this close

ultron

Reaction score
Here's a stat for ya.........they're rank #1 in defense. So next week could #1 offense against #1 defense. Pretty sure we'll hear more about it....

Their offense is ranked 12th I think
The best team the Patriots have beat are the freakin Bills.......

MikeB80

Reaction score
The concern for these next few games besides the obvious is the weather.

We are not a team that lives and dies with the passing game it appears. how does that passing game travel to new england and chicago. it will be cold, maybe windy maybe raining or worse.

Wr can't keep running this much in a cold environment with a maybe semi frozen hard field.

So finding a way to run the game is critical.

I am also very worried about the amount of injuries adding up with a healthy bills team coming here 4 days after the patriots game.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
Tis the NFL. Anything can happen as you all know. I'd say we go ahead and go to Boston and play hard and give it a shot. Kinda cool to see zeke and dak there playing. I believe it's their first trip to Foxboro.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Fun fact: The Dallas Cowboys have never beaten a Bill Belichik head coached team. Even in their prime, they lost to Cleveland when he coached there