Bring on the Patriots

foofighters

Reaction score
All hands on deck, only positive energy.

This team can beat any team in the league and I feel like they've been saving something special on both sides of the ball for next weeks game. I'm not afraid of the Pats and you shouldn't be either. Just like last season, everyone thought the mighty Saints would beat the hell out of us, but we dominated that game & we can do the same thing to the overrated Patriots.

GO COWBOYS!!!
Dude, did you not just watch a bad lions offense walk all over our D? Brady is throwing for 450yards

AlienBoy

Reaction score
If our D can make few improvements and the offense keeps playing the way they are, HELL YEAH!!! we'll win!!!
GO COWBOYS!!!
basher-patriots.gif

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The patriots are most likely going to spank the Cowboys.

I hope not. But just being honest. Cowboys defense won’t be able to stop their run game.

our offense won’t be able to do enough against a fantastic patriots defense in New England.
You’re almost always right.

Almost

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Dude, did you not just watch a bad lions offense walk all over our D? Brady is throwing for 450yards
I assume you’re 450 yard prediction is based on the Pats taking an early lead and running the clock? If he passed for four full quarters records could be set.

aria

Reaction score
All hands on deck, only positive energy.

This team can beat any team in the league and I feel like they've been saving something special on both sides of the ball for next weeks game. I'm not afraid of the Pats and you shouldn't be either. Just like last season, everyone thought the mighty Saints would beat the hell out of us, but we dominated that game & we can do the same thing to the overrated Patriots.

GO COWBOYS!!!
I’ve been saying all year that the Patsies are over rated and we’ll beat them. I don’t think it would as big of a deal as it would have been in the past few years. They’ve had the easiest schedule in the league and the only team they faced with a winning record they were stomped by. Now the Eagles may be 10 up on them, they’ll be exposed.

fivetwos

Reaction score
NE not helping us today.

Then beat us next week and they really didnt help.

But I'm pretty sure our "heck of a coach" can rally.the troops and get us ready to out scheme Belichick and crew. I know it.

Go Jerry. Go Jason.

Jerry Jones is such a "football guy." Wow. Aren't we all impressed? That good enough Jerry?

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Eagles making patriots look like chumps right now. I know it's early, but could the patriots record be a result of the division they play in?
basher-patriots.gif

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If NE lets egals win today , and destroy us next week .

that will be Twice the damage .

ultron

Reaction score
Eagles have one of the worst secondaries in the league....

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
If the eagles secondary can slow down brady we should be able to.

I just hope we keep the same agressiveness on offense.