Video: Broaddus believes the Cowboys will make a move today

blueblood70

Reaction score
trick or trat

fans be straight tricked, wait for 4-1 you all would believe anything..

tm1119

Reaction score
Honestly believe they will trade with Broncos. Have Chubbs the LB available.

He’s a 3-4 pass rusher and not a 4-3 LB. He would play the Micah/Fowler role for us. While he’s a great talent and I’d love to have him, giving up premium picks for more pass rush seems like a luxury we don’t really need.

Ken

Reaction score
Don't look now but it seems John Ridgeway is starting to get it in Washington. 3 tackles last week and played 25 snaps. I can see the Commanders moving one of their DTs....sign me up for that.

JBS

Reaction score
Y’all clearly have no idea what B. Chubb will cost. A minimum first round pick. Then some of you are talking about adding Jeudy on top of that. Throw in another second rounder minimum. Good luck w that

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Y’all clearly have no idea what B. Chubb will cost. A minimum first round pick. Then some of you are talking about adding Jeudy on top of that. Throw in another second rounder minimum. Good luck w that

Chubbs and Juedy? No way. We don't need Chubbs. We already have 4 legit pass rushers. Juedy makes some sense but I wouldn't give them a first round pick for him.

JBS

Reaction score
Chubbs and Juedy? No way. We don't need Chubbs. We already have 4 legit pass rushers. Juedy makes some sense but I wouldn't give them a first round pick for him.
Don’t yell at me. He’s not my idea

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

You didn’t listen to Schefter then. Package deal by the Broncos on the table which includes a number 1 and Chubbs is part of it. Idk if the fit is for us.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Gehlken always knows

add WR. Subtract DL

I would be adding at DL not subtracting. Do they think Hankins is the answer for the run D? Bring in Derrick Brown and make this defense ELITE