Broaddus Conspiracy theory: Deion, Shedeur, and the Cowboys

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps on number 1. Better prospect than Dak and he went 5th round, Purdy has some of those same issues and went to the very last pick. His shine and attention would be all of what Jones wants, the players respect him and the league does. Eyes on Prime, Dallas and Jerry so yea
Dak was drafted in the 4th round but I get your point. My problem with this whole idea of Deion and son is it’s just not a good idea on a team that’s already a three ring circus. It would set this team back not forward. Which means Jerry might do it.
Deion does a lot of talking and that's about it. He's gonna hype his son up to the top of the draft just wait and see.
It takes a lot more than hype to get a QB to the top of the draft. Shadeur Sanders is a good college QB so far but he has a long way to go to be a top prospect in the draft IMO.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
1. Jerry will never hire a HC who outshines him. Period.
2. Shadeur Sanders is a good college QB. NFL QB? If he is, he’s probably a Day 2 pick. Average arm, can’t make all NFL throws. He’s only started 24 college games so he could get better. But IMO he’s not a for sure NFL QB.
3. Deion hasn’t proven he’s a great coach yet. He’s certainly doing some interesting approaches to coaching. Some that are innovative. But Deion’s name is waaaay bigger than his accomplishments as a HC.
He hired Jimmy and Bill. Bill told him he could not talk to the press and he took it. Jerry has shown the capacity to get over himself.

Loso86

Reaction score
Dak was drafted in the 4th round but I get your point. My problem with this whole idea of Deion and son is it’s just not a good idea on a team that’s already a three ring circus. It would set this team back not forward. Which means Jerry might do it.

It takes a lot more than hype to get a QB to the top of the draft. Shadeur Sanders is a good college QB so far but he has a long way to go to be a top prospect in the draft IMO.
And I understand that but not different from most. All good QBs are good College QBs until they prove themselves in college

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is not a conspiracy theory.

It is a designed plan.

Think about it.

You'll see.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I would love this simply for the entertainment value. We'd have no idea what to expect every day. It'd be amazing. Think of the threads!

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
How about Coach Prime replacing McCarthy?

Also if we win more than three games this year it’s likely going to cost some serious draft capital to get Shedeur.
Why would we only win three games? Are we the Carolina Panthers now?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Why would we only win three games? Are we the Carolina Panthers now?
I didn’t say that was likely to happen, but if they are to be in a position to draft someone that projects to go very high, they will need to earn a top 2-5 pick, or give up multiple firsts to trade up.