Broaddus Conspiracy theory: Deion, Shedeur, and the Cowboys

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know where his son is going to rank in the top 100, but the Cowboys won't be bad enough to pick in the top 10.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I hope not. He's trash, and he's gonna not gonna take a team friendly extension deal like everyone wants Dak to do. Knowing the Jones Klan, they'll love this signing. It won't equal any play off success but it'll sell jerseys and put butts in the seats. Winning off the field is what matters afterall.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I need to see more from father and son. They were ok last season but next season they gotta make the top 20.

Mannix

Reaction score
I've soured on Deion over the last few years....started when he dressed down some reports for not referring to him as "Coach Prime"....gag, spit, vomit!!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Jerry will never hire a HC who outshines him. Period.
2. Shadeur Sanders is a good college QB. NFL QB? If he is, he’s probably a Day 2 pick. Average arm, can’t make all NFL throws. He’s only started 24 college games so he could get better. But IMO he’s not a for sure NFL QB.
3. Deion hasn’t proven he’s a great coach yet. He’s certainly doing some interesting approaches to coaching. Some that are innovative. But Deion’s name is waaaay bigger than his accomplishments as a HC.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
2. Shadeur Sanders is a good college QB. NFL QB? If he is, he’s probably a Day 2 pick. Average arm, can’t make all NFL throws. He’s only started 24 college games so he could get better. But IMO he’s not a for sure NFL QB.
3. Deion hasn’t proven he’s a great coach yet. He’s certainly doing some interesting approaches to coaching. Some that are innovative. But Deion’s name is waaaay bigger than his accomplishments as a HC.
Deion does a lot of talking and that's about it. He's gonna hype his son up to the top of the draft just wait and see.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't think Deion is interested in coaching in the NFL but I believe there would be a mutual interest for his son to play for the Cowboys. Especially with Deion's comments that they would pull an Eli Manning to avoid being drafted by certain teams. Deion and Jerry - two businessmen making a deal that would benefit both of their brands. We all know Jerry loves Dak but the only way he would ever be willing to move on would be if there was a new shiny toy to fall in love with. Shedeur fits that perfectly, probably more so than any of the top QBs in this year's draft because of the Deion Effect.

I would be all for it. I think Shedeur can play and he's been groomed for the spotlight since he was a kid.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Why not ........ the seasons could not end any worse than it has since 56 year old Deion was actually playing.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
we’re tanking for other reasons, i really believe JJ/SJ have realized that Dak and his agent have snookered them, and that’s a blow to their ego!! and as cheap as Stephen is there is no way he is going to give record deals to Dak, Micah and CeeDee.

Loso86

Reaction score
Perhaps on number 1. Better prospect than Dak and he went 5th round, Purdy has some of those same issues and went to the very last pick. His shine and attention would be all of what Jones wants, the players respect him and the league does. Eyes on Prime, Dallas and Jerry so yea