Broaddus Conspiracy theory: Deion, Shedeur, and the Cowboys

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sure seems like a package deal Father and Son....
And The death star :star:....What's not to like? :laugh:

6C8710958-050411_darthVader_hmed_3p.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't know. This could seriously test my fandom. Coach Hype plus Jerry would be nauseating.
We are already ghetto nauseating...why not just go full tilt???...because deep down you know that's what Jerry always wanted.

GMO415

Reaction score
It's one thing for Parcells to bring in Barbie Carpenter, its a whole other thing to waste a 1st round pick on a QB because of nepotism.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Shadeur is probably QB6 or 7 in this year's class. There are also some serious entitlement issues. He is talented but there are some concerns.

And before anyone suggests it, I am a Deion fan. My buddy is an assistant on that staff, I went to a Buff home game last year and will be going to the Colorado @ Arizona game next year.

Now, Travis Hunter? Sign me up right now. Great kid.
Will Colorado win more games than they lose this season? A first step in being regarded a “great” college head football coach would be to have at least one season over .500 at the FBS level.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
These 2 couldn’t beat college opponents. I’m sure they can beat the 49ers and Chiefs. WTH.
This is quite possibly the least intelligent take I've ever read on this site. By this logic, the only college players that can be any kind of successful pros are the ones that were undefeated their entire college careers. Never mind that football is a team sport and attaching wins and losses in determining the success of a pro career is middle school level logic. Elite players on bad teams get drafted all the time.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Dak is being extended because we’re just fine with being slightly above average
Dak Prescott is not going to sign an extension with the Cowboys unless his agent thinks the amount being offered is more than any other team would offer next year. I think Jerry and Dak both feel it’s time for Dak to go elsewhere.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Will Colorado win more games than they lose this season? A first step in being regarded a “great” college head football coach would be to have at least one season over .500 at the FBS level.
The Big 12, minus Oklahoma and Texas, is wide open. Colorado has a chance to win that league and then get their butts handed to them in the 12-game playoffs.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
This is quite possibly the least intelligent take I've ever read on this site. By this logic, the only college players that can be any kind of successful pros are the ones that were undefeated their entire college careers. Never mind that football is a team sport and attaching wins and losses in determining the success of a pro career is middle school level logic. Elite players on bad teams get drafted all the time.
:yourock:

Havic

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is not going to sign an extension with the Cowboys unless his agent thinks the amount being offered is more than any other team would offer next year. I think Jerry and Dak both feel it’s time for Dak to go elsewhere.

Hope that’s the case

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I don’t have any desire or ambition to coach in the NFL,” Sanders told SI.com. “I have a problem with men getting their checks and not doing their jobs. I would be too tough as a coach in the NFL because I still have those old-school attributes.”

“I'm good. I would never coach pros," Sanders told former NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III on the latter's podcast recently. "You played with guys that was getting a handsome check that didn't want to play. How am I going to handle that as a coach? … Here [in college], I can regulate that. At the next level, come on, man. These cats don't even want to practice no more.”
I think Deion is correct , he is not politically inclined to be a NFL coach , NFLPA will bring a lot of cases against him .

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not sure what to say about this ...........I do know there's a nugget out there that the 49ers, Commanders, Raiders, and Cowboys are 4 preferred teams.

This would be a Jethro marketing scheme that would turn into a disaster.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It's one thing for Parcells to bring in Barbie Carpenter, its a whole other thing to waste a 1st round pick on a QB because of nepotism.
This is the same GM who dedicated an entire draft for Special Teams.