Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I think "tolerate Mickey" is correct. Occasionally they do make remarks about sitting in the "homer's chair" (Mickey's chair) or his argumentative ways. We all have co-workers we just tolerate. Doesn't mean we hate them at least not in my case.

Yes, hate is not the case here probably just dislike of his personality or ways.

Wood

Reaction score
Absolutely bizarre to me how decision makers got together and said
Broaddus announced he’ll be on pre and postgame for 105.3 the fan. Mickey still does segments for both pre and post so if there was such bad blood the Cowboys wouldn’t approve for him to be on their official pre or postgame.

He also wouldn’t be on there if it was a discipline issue. 105.3 may be its own entity but they know they can’t piss the Cowboys off entirely.

yea I have questioned the 105.3 & Dallas Cowboys relationship. Although Cowboys don't own that station its clear to me they have influence on that station. Jerry gives them interviews & access so 105.3 will ultimately do what Jones family says. I almost consider 105.3 a sister station of Cowboys although it is not structured that way legally.

quickccc

Reaction score
I wonder if 105.3 the fan radio can immediately bring in Broaddus on their Cowboys pre-game ...and post-Cowboys game shows.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Absolutely bizarre to me how decision makers got together and said

yea I have questioned the 105.3 & Dallas Cowboys relationship. Although Cowboys don't own that station its clear to me they have influence on that station. Jerry gives them interviews & access so 105.3 will ultimately do what Jones family says. I almost consider 105.3 a sister station of Cowboys although it is not structured that way legally.

pretty sure CBS aka 105.3 the fan pays The Cowboys to carry the games, that is why the ticket dumped them after the 08 season.

Also broaddus was on this afternoon when I was listening and The K&C masterpiece interviewed jerry and broaddus was on but didnt ask any questions.

Its weird how Jessie Holley was fired by the fan but stayed employed by the cowboys and Broaddus was fired by the cowboys and stayed employed by the fan.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I wonder if 105.3 the fan radio can immediately bring in Broaddus on their Cowboys pre-game ...and post-Cowboys game shows.
I do believe they've already done that my friend.

Norrin Radd was my dude in the late 80's-early 90's.

KingRah

Reaction score
Probably the best football talk of recent times was Derek, Nick, Broaddus, and Amber. Helman is pretty good too.

Much of the pretty of all the latter starts with Derek and Nick. Nick is by far the best writer they have, Derek knows how to run a show, Nick knows how to play his part, and they provide the nucleus for additions of a football guy and email female.
Dericks my favorite because of how he gets his point across. I like Nick 2nd.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Zero reason other than boredom to keep coming up with goofy conspiracy theories.
BB has tweeted on the subject plenty.
His DC.com staff buddies have tweeted him publicly and warmly.

He had a partial gig lined up 2 days after the announcement....

Zero reason other than boredom to reply to my post with random irrelevant claims.

Ozdcfan

Reaction score
I think we will never know. Obviously something happened which sparked it.
They said he had a private issue during his absence... Then suddenly he is sacked, never to return...

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
He was on from 12-1 today which included a segment with Mickey. The 2 interacted like normal and Broaddus complemented him on insights.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Omg people he said he quit, he probably either has another offer or just got burned out. He seems to be on great terms with everyone, stop looking for something more

Ozdcfan

Reaction score
I find the break a much better show. Tc has a we know all, the fans are stupid feel to it. Mikey argues against anything a fan says, Bryan used to but was at least reasonable at times, Rob, Meh, and Bill... I don't know how he is there.. Although the show I heard with Everson was a lot better.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I know what his new job is and why the secrecy...
77205361_10158649139787814_2381140567665934336_n.jpg
there it is...:)

OldCoach

Reaction score
He knows football, you hate Mickey so you don't care bout his opinion. Covering the team since the 80's, he's not just winging it.
Lots of folks been watching football for a long time. Doesn’t mean they know football. If you ask him though he knows.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Omg people he said he quit, he probably either has another offer or just got burned out. He seems to be on great terms with everyone, stop looking for something more
He was definitely fired.