Broaddus is a a terrible host

rpntex

Reaction score
Brian Broaddus doesn't EVEN care!

If you don't like him, then he'll tell you why you should. You will certainly be informed that he once was a Professional NFL Scout ... just in case you didn't know that means it was actually his job, he did it for a living because he can and you didn't.

Rinse & Repeat.

Great post!

And FYI, I've seen Mayock, Kuiper, and all the other so-called "experts" be wrong on their speculations as often as they're right.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
And he obviously has no clue about Dallas likes....

Interesting pick with another RB. I would have liked to

and now Rico Gathers

Ya...I've listened to Norm/Sturm for draft coverage for years, and plan to keep it that way after hearing Broaddus for the first time this past month.

wilfred

Reaction score
I think he is great , its not easy doing a job like that. Its just football, everybody has their opinions. Try talking football for hours on end through the draft, there would be a lot of uhh uhh I..I..uhh, followed by dead air. What they did this year in draft coverage was really impressive, glad they are part of the Cowboys media team. Other teams fans probably don't even have draft coverage to listen to leading up to the draft or draft day. :flagwave:

Romonater

Reaction score
I've been listening to DC.com for years. Broaddus has truly transformed the program. He's obviously not a radio guy, but the draft show and the upside he's given to the other shows have been great. Remember when it was just nonstop spags? I think DC.com is one of the best in the league in giving us fans insider news and broaddus is one of the reasons why.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Can be a bit obnoxious in not allowing others to speak, but usually like his content. (draft show format; mute Mick's mic in the others)

Wood

Reaction score
And he obviously has no clue about Dallas likes....

Interesting pick with another RB. I would have liked to

and now Rico Gathers

my only complaint is that he stays way too focused on what other teams are picking even very late in draft. Take breath, put your pencil down and sit back and talk about how this draft affect cowboys.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
I think we are quite lucky to have the team of media we do. The access we have to our team in comparison to others is unmatched.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think we are quite lucky to have the team of media we do. The access we have to our team in comparison to others is unmatched.

I admire that they don't all agree on everything they or the Cowboys think. That supporting the family crap gets old

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The one thing broadus always says is these player evaluations are like asking people what their favorite ice cream is.

He states what he sees and if you differ and have some thought out responses he isn't an ***. For the most part.

I like what he brings to the show and if there's anyone that people should have a problem with its the cast of talkin all those dudes blow

egn22

Reaction score
I've always liked Broadus. He really won me over when he went off on Mickey for defending garrett who deserved to be fired

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I love Broaddus...Helman and Brugler to......however, Broaddus is definitely not the most fluid when talking, he loses his train of thought alot, always butchers peoples names and constantly talks over people...sometimes Im pretty sure Helman is fixin to say somethin funny and Broaddus will interrupt him, makes me wanna choke him lol.....but again, I like all of em and really enjoyed watching all the draft shows every week leadin up to this draft....and theyre gonna do one more next week, i guess to re-cap and go over who we got as UDFA's.....

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Try watching NFLNs coverage

May as well have it on the Hallmark Channel

I tried NFL Networks coverage for the first time (on low volume or even muted most of the time) with the Draft show on my laptop, couldnt stand it.....ESPN aint much better, which is why I go with the Draft Show as my main outlet nowadays, but at least with ESPN its more what im used to.....NFL Network doesnt even have a chime or anything to alert a new pick, it was just so blah....