Broaddus is such a joke

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bryan gets enamored with the prototype players and THIS is why he misses so much. Same with Mickey. Thank GOD he is not a scout.

Rayman70

Reaction score
How many posts do you need to make crapping on the dude? We get it, you can't stand him.
ACTUALLY I find him entertaining from a shock value perspective. Can't stand him? lol...that's not at all my view. I simply think he needs to rethink his rationale on prospects etc. He just needs to take off the blinders,like the good talent evaluators do. I'm sure at one time he was a very good scout..but something changed I reckon during his tenure in Green Bay.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
ACTUALLY I find him entertaining from a shock value perspective. Can't stand him? lol...that's not at all my view. I simply think he needs to rethink his rationale on prospects etc. He just needs to take off the blinders,like the good talent evaluators do. I'm sure at one time he was a very good scout..but something changed I reckon during his tenure in Green Bay.
well then, I suggest you fill out an application.

Rayman70

Reaction score
well then, I suggest you fill out an application.
HEY STREET, I mean this in good fun, but are you sure you aint Bryan Broaddus? I'm simply going by your responses that leads me to think that. Your taking it pretty personal. Just sayin. I don't hate the man. I am not a scout and couldn't begin to do his job now or what he did as a scout. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't critique his professional ability as such. When comparing him to other scouts, he simply doesn't measure up more times than not. But the dude is very entertaining and I admit, I watch him. Because every now and again he gets it right. Now as far as Mickey Spags...I can't stand him. You can book that..yes I said it. The guy has the mentality that he is the only true voice in the room..HE ACTS LIKE AN ***.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
HEY STREET, I mean this in good fun, but are you sure you aint Bryan Broaddus? I'm simply going by your responses that leads me to think that. Your taking it pretty personal. Just sayin. I don't hate the man. I am not a scout and couldn't begin to do his job now or what he did as a scout. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't critique his professional ability as such. When comparing him to other scouts, he simply doesn't measure up more times than not. But the dude is very entertaining and I admit, I watch him. Because every now and again he gets it right. Now as far as Mickey Spags...I can't stand him. You can book that..yes I said it. The guy has the mentality that he is the only true voice in the room..HE ACTS LIKE AN ***.
What other scouts?

Rayman70

Reaction score
What other scouts?
lets say..the scouting dept of the Ravens under Ozzie Newsomes tenure in Baltimore. You cannot argue with the results they get,nor the Patriots for that matter. Its not all on Bryan...but IMO I have noticed trends that certain scouting depts. stick to when drafting or signing UDFA...not sure Bryan ever evolved enough with his thinking. Love Broaddus' passion tho.I gotta hand it to him for believing what he thinks is correct. That's why I watch him from time to time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm sorry about Mickey Spagnola..I really shouldn't comment because I can't for the life of me figure out why he's still part of the talkin heads at the star.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
lets say..the scouting dept of the Ravens under Ozzie Newsomes tenure in Baltimore. You cannot argue with the results they get,nor the Patriots for that matter. Its not all on Bryan...but IMO I have noticed trends that certain scouting depts. stick to when drafting or signing UDFA...not sure Bryan ever evolved enough with his thinking. Love Broaddus' passion tho.I gotta hand it to him for believing what he thinks is correct. That's why I watch him from time to time.
So you're not actually referencing any scouts, just the teams. Got it.

robbieruff

Reaction score