Video: Broaddus: The Cowboys stole one with Damone Clark

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems a little deja vous to me.

I recall a few years ago the same accolades was reserved for a LB the Cowboys got in a "steal" because of an injury he suffered. We were told that he would have been a top five pick and all we had to do was be patient for a season while he healed.

A football player never fully recovers from devastating injury, not only physically but emotionally and psychologically. Spinal fusion surgery? We aren't talking tonsils or appendix here. I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm not maximizing the expectations, I hope he turns out to be a good investment that pays off in the future.

Tell us what team you really root for.

plasticman

Reaction score
Tell us what team you really root for.
So if I criticize the team I love I'm not allowed to be a fan?

Wow, another deja vous. That sounds close to something my dad used to tell me in my childhood. Only, it had to do with being punished.

Robster8989

Reaction score
I don’t recall a single instance Broaddus claiming Xavier Woods would be a Pro Bowler.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/photo...dy-to-go#84cf3745-c31e-4b90-b55b-70f5aad8e076
Come on man, these dc.com writers pumped up Woods every preseason for years.
Telling fans what they wanted to hear for clicks.
They write these articles to get clicks from the fan base hungry for vindication that "we know something all the other teams don't".
Every team does it.
As I said, I am high on Clark and hopeful we got a really good player here, but believeing every article written by a a sports journalist is foolish IMO.
They are there to get clicks, not present actual objective takes.