Broaddus thinks the Cowboys will likely move on from Biadasz

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
True but I dont hate him. Hes scrappy. Hes been durable. Hes not trash. Its just that hes too small. The guy has worked his tail off. But if we see a chance to improve there, we should take it.
That's it right there,,, he's a bit like Dak, good guy, tries hard, not the worst but when competing against quality defenders he comes up short, he's weak. This team will never take the next step if it doesn't upgrade that OL and center is the obvious place to start.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That's it right there,,, he's a bit like Dak, good guy, tries hard, not the worst but when competing against quality defenders he comes up short, he's weak. This team will never take the next step if it doesn't upgrade that OL and center is the obvious place to start.
exactly. A feel good story for guys that have maxed out the talent they have. Good for them..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You can't keep everyone. You guys get mad when we finally let average players go but then say "We like our guys" is the reason we don't sign other players in FA. Biadasz was ok but he is replaceable.
I think the main reason we don't re-sign Biadasz is that this draft lines up well with our need at C. I won't be surprised if we let him go, keep Hoffman as the "veteran" fill-in and possibly use our first-round pick or maybe a late first or early second with a trade down on one of the top couple of centers.