Broaddus thinks the Cowboys will likely move on from Biadasz

rambo2

Reaction score
Don’t be too disappointed….

They gotta cut to make room just to sign our rookies.

If the cap grows 10 percent, we might gain 20-30 million.
Bobby Belt claims that they can make some moves to free up some space to get them a linebacker and dtackle.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I expect them to add some players in free agency. I expect them to sign a veteran linebacker.
Probably will, but it seems they may need to add an entire roster of necessary LBs, and they won’t matter if up front isn’t fixed.

Point being….they have to participate in higher end free agency. If they do what they’ve been doing there’s no reason to expect major improvement.

It’s not a matter of where they were good enough but the ball bounced the wrong way. There’s clear holes in the roster that one draft cannot fix. We will find out sooner than later if they have that figured that out or not.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jurgens is the heir apparent. It's been pretty well reported up here. If they go OL early in this draft, it's likely for an OT. There's been chatter Lane Johnson might be thinking of retiring after this coming season. And with their massive holes on defense, they'd likely go CB or DE before a C.
I hope you’re right about that.

But I can’t help but to think that they’d love to strengthen their line while snatching a coveted player away from a division rival.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope you’re right about that.

But I can’t help but to think that they’d love to strengthen their line while snatching a coveted player away from a division
The already have a center. Their secondary is a mess.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Imagine using a 1st round pick on a center.

Yup.

Centers really put teams over the hump, hu[h? Y’all remember Fredrick being a perineal all-pro and winning what? 1 Wild Card game in his career?
1st round centers are gold. I'll take one any year we need a new C.

QBs can't win the SB by themselves. Now centers are supposed to.

conner01

Reaction score
They for sure can get the center and the running back in the draft. They probably need to hit in free agency on linebacker.
I think LB or two in FA. One a good starter quality guy to go with Overshown and naybe draft one too. I’d look at a vet RB too
I think there are 3 centers who should be able to start in this draft and 2 for sure will fall into second but not sure they fall as far back as we are

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Tyler B was always just a guy. Ok decent player that was barely adequate. Sums up the last 28 years really. This was a Stephen Jones pick.
Rimington trophy winner. Aka best C in NCAA

4th round pick.

Pro Bowl.

UFA. Gonna get paid.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Offlineman should be taken with the 3rd and 4th rounds and be trained up.
Oops forgot that's for real NFL teams, not our circus..............
Apologies........ :facepalm:
We’ve had success with our OL.

All but Steele have been PB or AP.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rimington trophy winner. Aka best C in NCAA

4th round pick.

Pro Bowl.

UFA. Gonna get paid.
Thats fair, but in the NFL hes undersized for a center and simply not up to par. I luv the guys tenacity and hes never hurt, but we better get better there. We get bullied right up the middle too often.Broaddus has said it many times.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Thats fair, but in the NFL hes undersized for a center and simply not up to par. I luv the guys tenacity and hes never hurt, but we better get better there. We get bullied right up the middle too often.Broaddus has said it many times.
There’s been a lot of #BiadaszHate since day 1.

He’s gonna leave. UFA $$$$

Then we get a scrub C.