Broaddus: This playcaller hampers Dak

Dre11

Reaction score
Jet sweeps would be a welcome site compared to the reverse. Slants into LB's siting in zone are a good idea? I dont know if Im the CB playing flat zone im chucking the inside release down and keeping him flat into my LB's . ..When you release outside im backing up watching the QB and if you throw a curl i got underneath and my deep has over the top ..NOW if you run some flood routes to the side then i have levels i need to cover preferable 3 levels for 2 zone defenders again this basic 101 OC stuff.

I'm a huge user of floods. But they can be tricky if the spacing isn't right.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not that dak can't see the deep crossing patterns he just is afraid to throw the ball down there

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Move on from Dak? Damn, you flop like a fish out of water. Prior to his hand getting hurt you were all over his jock.
Hes still a top 10 qb but hes getting to romo injury prone status. And obviously its not working with this staff. Earliest we can get out from the contract is after the 2023 season.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Broaddus isn't making excuses for the QB. He rips his play plenty but also lays a lot of the blame on Kellen Moore.

Also mentions that McCarthy doesn't know the terminology to call the offense.

Meat of it starts at 3:30 mark of video.

Another coach getting blamed for dak? He’s friends with Moore. He’s comfortable with him.

LittleD

Reaction score
No little “D” I can’t stand it, and for you to say go find another team is just stupid. I don’t have to like their job performance to be a fan of the team. This is America and we can express our opinions without being threatened or castrated for them. They have sucked at their job but I still want my team to win and I will still root for them.

Great...Sit back and relax the show is beginning and Act 2 should be a doozy.